171

Chapter 37.3 A True Maniac

It hasn’t been a few days since the body’s condition has improved, and unexpectedly his own Lord would repeat the mistakes of Han Shaoling already?

A Gu had a bad toothache, and he couldn’t understand the thoughts of these people who were superiors. Why do they have to find a counterfeit? Is the real one uncomfortable to use?

He strides forward, and snatched You Wuming over, and gave Sang Bujin a hard look.

Sang Bujin: “……” Wait, what’s the meaning of this ‘guarding against a thief’ look ? Could I even do anything towards You Wuming? It’s not good for this Young Master to take a (gay) partner!

Suddenly the jade token on A Gu’s body flashes.

Little Nine’s voice came out: “(Older) Brother A Gu, the stronghold in front has been taken!”

A Gu looked stunned: “Lord, I’m afraid that we will be tracked down within three or two days! This subordinate will go get everything ready to escort Lord out of the city by force!”

“No need.” You Wuming’s eyes rolled and fixed on Sang Bujin.

Sang Yuanyuan also looked pitifully at Sang Bujin.

Sang Bujin: “……” What else can he do? Just have to take upon everything by himself then.

After settling in You Wuming, Sang Bujin left You state’s residence and went to make the arrangements for leaving the city.

A Gu stood by the bed’s side with eyes full of worry: “Doesn’t Lord trust this unfamiliar woman too much? If she goes to inform……”

“He won’t.” You Wuming didn’t even move his eyelids.

Seeing that he was so determined, A Gu could not help but take a breath of cold air, and anxiously looked at Sang Yuanyuan. Thinking to himself that Lord one sidedly believed in a woman of unknown origin like this, he was afraid that it would hurt Princess Sang’s heart.

A Gu was so worried that he felt he had lost his eyebrows.

He has been with You Wuming for more than five years. He knew that this Lord is different from normal people. He lacked some human senses and might slide into the abyss of self destruction at any time. After so many years, You Wuming’s situation never showed any signs of improvement. It was only after he was with Sang Yuanyuan that he suddenly had some life and vitality on him.

A Gu felt that in this world, the person who can hold You Wuming on the cliff is only Sang Yuanyuan.

It is definitely not something that can be replaced by just a woman who has the same looks!

Lord, this is a moment of confusion!

A Gu struggled for a long time and took out the courage to remonstrate.

“Lord, there’s some words that this subordinate doesn’t know whether it is appropriate to say it out or not, but still have to say it today!”

Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming both looked up in surprise at this horse-faced man with red skin.

“Say it.”

A Gu gritted his teeth: “I, as well as other brothers, only recognize Princess Sang as Madam!”

You Wuming: “……” What does this have to do with that?

Sang Yuanyuan : “……” She was locked up inexplicably?

After a long while, You Wuming’s dark eyes looked straight towards Sang Yuanyuan : “Little Mulberry, when did you buy off my people?”

Sang Yuanyuan blinked her eyes innocently and asked conveniently, “Then, what do you think? Are you planning to marry two more young ladies in the future? “

You Wuming smiled coolly: “With you alone, it’s already so troublesome! Save it. I want to live a few more years. “

Got his word, A Gu rubbed his hands and smiled so widely that one cannot see his eyes. He then quickly stepped out and closed the door for them.

Sang Yuanyuan strangely felt a little warm in her eyes.

After a long time, she asked in a low voice, “Are you so sure about my brother?”

“No.” You Wuming said bluntly, “I have ‘it’ followed him.”

Sang Yuanyuan turned her head to look at him and saw that his eyes were empty. His whole person was like an empty puppet. It was obvious that he wouldn’t say more.

She sighed lightly and leaned softly against him, resting her cheek on his shoulder like a weightless feather.

She asked: “How is Jiang Yanji?”

After a long while, You Wuming replied in a low voice: “She won’t die yet.”