170

Chapter 37.2 A True Maniac

Sang Yuanyuan flattened her mouth and roared at him angrily: “I planted so many flowers for you to let you stay in bed and rest well, but you just spoiled my hard work like this! There will be no more! No more! I’ll never again plant you any more flowers!”

While she was complaining, her tears fell down.

With red eyes and bulging cheeks, she seemed to almost burst because of anger.

You Wuming’s breath stagnated and his Adam’s apple rolled. With the raise of a hand, he threw the puppet onto the eaves and it disappeared from their field of vision in the blink of an eye.

He grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her away with difficulty. Clutching his chest and gasped for a moment, he then said in a low-spirited and aggrieved manner: “What a light beauty, I was nearly killed by you.”

Sang Yuanyuan was more aggrieved than him: “Where do you think I can go to? I have done everything I can to get you out of this ghostly place and go home! What about you? I have spent so much time putting the wound medicine all over you but you do not cherish it like this! All my efforts have been fed to the dog! And you have to doubt me. How can you doubt me?! “

You Wuming:“……”

Sang Bujin had long been struck dumb with astonishment.

He felt that his brain was frozen as he couldn’t understand the scene before him——Little Sister was baring her teeth and brandishing her claws at the most frightening madman in the world. But this guy is just like a wooden man, so stunned by her fierceness. There is even a bit of a guilty feeling and embarrassment inside that pair of dark eyes.

You Wuming slowly lowered his eyes, fixed his gaze on Sang Yuanyuan’s flattened lips and said in a low voice: “Just blame me for wronging you, alright?”

For a man like him, to be able to say this, it’s already considered as him taking a hundreds of thousands of steps back.

Sang Yuanyuan felt that it was already enough and stopped. She then turned her head back to Sang Bujin and called: “Brother, come and help him.”

Sang Bujin looked upset and walked closer.

After he looked up and down at him, he found that this You Wuming had really stepped half a foot into the ghost gate[1].

You Wuming was also looking at him. The corners of his mouth twitched, and then twitched again. Finally, he very politely endured it.

Two ‘beauty’, one left and one right, brought You Wuming back to their residence.

You Wuming was not willing to put the weight of his body on his own Little Mulberry, he hung on Sang Bujin’s neck with his arm, and he used his (older) Brother-in-law as a laborer with a peace of mind.

These two men naturally have an inexplicable hostility towards each other. As soon as they touch each other, they can’t help but secretly compete, strangle, resist, and have a fun fight.

This side has a fun fight, but A Gu almost went crazy in their residence.

Seeing You Wuming coming back, his three steps turned into two steps to rush forward. After a long time, he pursed his almost crying mouth, and said with an extremely lamentable voice: “Lord……”

Turning his gaze left and right, settled it on Sang Bujin, and his pupils immediately shrank.

Isn’t this the woman who snatched Ning Hongcai?!

A Gu frowned deeply and his eyes slowly fell to the place where You Wuming and Sang Bujin were close together.

He found that his own Lord has put almost all of his weight onto the strange ‘woman’. The two of them did not have any hesitation and held each other tightly as if they were having a secret competition. Their arms and palms were almost embedded in each other’s flesh. Occasionally, their eyes met and exchanged glances, and it clearly collided into a swift and fierce spark.

Sang Yuanyuan seems to be completely excluded from this.

A Gu couldn’t help raising his head and looked at Sang Bujin’s face again.

This glamorous woman in red, really looks very similar to Princess Sang.

A Gu couldn’t help but think of Han Shaoling’s messy matter——it was precisely because Han Shaoling had found that stand-in Meng Wuyou, that Princess Sang separated from him, which let his own Lord had the opportunity to take the beauty into arms.

[1] ghost gate : the gate of hell.