46

Chapter 13.2 Just an Accident (Part 2)

  Sang Yuanyuan’s scalp is numb and her body is tightening.

  You Wuming gave out a soft ‘ah’, took her by arm and said, “Let’s go, let’s go. That surnamed Han will look for me to settle the account.”

  He grabbed her, jumped on Duan Ming’s back, rolled down the wall like a gust of wind, and circled to You troop’s garrison in the south.

  The Temporary Palace was built with large black stone, but the inside was fully equipped.

  You Wuming pulled the rein and stayed outside for a while. After confirming that Han Shaoling has not caught up with him, he returns to his lazy appearance and lets someone prepare hot water and serve the food.

  He dragged her by the wrist and stepped into the side hall.

  The silent servant had prepared a large wooden barrel with hot water that still gave off a white steam mist. On one side, there was a transparent soap, pure white cotton cloth and clean clothes——two sets.

  Sang Yuanyuan’s heart was beating fast inside her chest.

  He’s not going to bath together with her, is he?

  You Wuming holds her to the side of the barrel.

  ”You Wuming,” Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes drooped and asked aggrievedly, “Do you really want me to die?”

  He has already begun to remove her clothes.

  Hearing this, his movements stopped.

  He stepped forward and nestled in front of her.

  He is actually very tall. When two people are next to each other, she only reaches his collarbone. If she wants to see his expression, she has to lift her head up.

  ”You mean the One Heart Contract?” His voice didn’t reveal any emotion.

  Sang Yuanyuan nodded her head.

  When a King marries a wife, the One Heart Contract will be made and stored in Tiandu.

  If a woman, who has made One Heart Contract, had sex with other men before the contract was resolved, will only activated the Heart Poison and suffer a painful death.

  Of course, it only binds women, not men.

  To resolve the contract and get the divorce, it needed both the husband and wife to go to Tiandu together, obtain the Emperor’s consent to return the One Heart Contract and then burn it. Only after that, it can be regarded as truly ending a marriage.

  When Sang Yuanyuan decided to leave Han Shaoling, she never thought that she would get involved with any man at all.

  She wanted to go back to Sang state and live her own life. It’s the best if Han Shaoling is willing to divorce her. However, if he doesn’t want to, at the worst, she will just have to wait until he and Meng Wuyou are so deeply in love with each other. When that time comes, he will even have to ask her to make room for his sweetheart.

  Who knows that You Wuming was going to appear midway.

  But then again, if it weren’t for him, she wouldn’t know what kind of situation she would’ve fallen into right now.

  She raised her eyes, the bottom of her eyes had already been filled with crystal clear tears, and her red lips opened slightly. She asked once again, “You had worked so hard to save me, but, you want me to die now?”

  There was a little bit of irritability that crossed over in his eyes.

  ”Yes.” He encircles her, jumps lightly, and falls straight into the water.

  Soon, several wet clothes were thrown out of the bucket.

  The color of his eyes was terrifyingly deep. His delicate Adam’s apple rolled up and down slightly, somewhat ferociously.

  ”Don’t you like me?” He pinched her jaw and the corners of his lips floated a strange smile, “To die for the one you like, is not a very happy thing? Or, you lied to me? “

  Sang Yuanyuan was being held in his arms. She felt that his body temperature was rising rapidly. Two dark flames were burning in his black eyes. She seemed to see the legendary scene——he is the embodiment of blood and fire and he wanted to completely burn down all the things in front of him.

  The first to be destroyed was this weak and small body of hers.

  He has a tall stature and most of his body was still above the water level.

  Slightly thin, but very powerful. Unlike the time when he was dressed that made him look like a lazy dandy, which makes people have the impression that he is too frail to even stand against a gust of wind.

  He was actually a perfect man, if only he is not a lunatic.

  ”Dare to lie to me, you’ll die an even worse death.” The lunatic smiled hideously and said to her.