156

Chapter 34.6 Willing To Die For You

She didn’t sympathize with Meng Wuyou at all. This woman’s excessive kindness, arrogance, has killed so many people. If one wants to exchange ‘a life for a life’, even if she grows dozens of heads, it would be not enough for one to cut it.

Besides, Han Shaoling and You Wuming are already arch enemies. That good luck of Meng Wuyou, one day will definitely become a sharp arrow that shoots at You Wuming.

If they can kill Meng Wuyou here, that would be the best! As soon as she died, even if Han Shaoling could survive this serious injury, he would still die of the Passion Poison.

If Meng Wuyou is killed, it will only bring hundreds benefits and no harm.

Sang Yuanyuan is just a little worried about You Wuming. He was injured after all.

When she was thinking about it, she saw the vines moved, and Meng Wuyou’s voice come out again——

“Han Fifth, Han Eighth, you go guard outside the teahouse. I want a quiet time alone. It’s very safe here. Nothing will happen. “

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart suddenly jumped.

At this time, Meng Wuyou just sent away the bodyguards? Could it be that heaven even supports the Great Demon King?

Sang Yuanyuan lightly let out a breath, and clasped her hands together unconsciously. She felt a little nervous.

A moment later, Men Wuyou’s voice was transmitted crisply——

“Thank you, Foster Father!”

“No need,” said a slightly feminine male voice, “A long night brings many dreams[1], so go back to Han state as soon as possible. In fact, why do you have to be soft-hearted and talk about those rubbish with Ning Hongcai? Just capture him and it will be over. “

“How could it be done like that, it’s a life after all. At least he has to be willing to do it.” Meng Wuyou’s voice is full of joy, “You’er[2] has no parents since childhood and was fortunate to have met Foster Father. I am already grateful for God’s kindness. I really didn’t expect that Foster Father could eventually help me find the Arcane clan this time. This kindness, I don’t know how to repay it. Foster Father! You’er are really so lucky!”

Sang Yuanyuan slowly took a long breath.

Foster Father? In the book, Meng Wuyou does have a foster father!

Just like all the Mary-Sue female leads who have lost both of their parents, Meng Wuyou somehow meets a powerful elder who regarded her as his own daughter and unconditionally cared for her and helped her. When the plot developed to the middle and late stages, this ‘unremarkable’ elder dropped his vest[3].

It turned out that this Foster Father has a very powerful identity.

He is the King of Dong state, Huangfu Jun.

Huangfu Jun!

Meng Wuyou sent the bodyguards away, the purpose is to meet Huangfu Jun!

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart pounded like a drum’s beating and she hastily rushed towards the door.

The slightly feminine male voice said with some displeasure: “You’er, I still advise you to think about it carefully. I told you the information that Ning Hongcai is from the Arcane clan with the hope that you use him yourself, to cure the wound on your face, and not for Han Shaoling that stinky kid! Oh, he treats you like this, and you are still so determined?”

Meng Wuyou said: “He hates me for lying to him, that’s why he treats me like this. He didn’t mean it, he just misunderstood me. In fact, I didn’t mean to hide it. Before, I really didn’t know that I am from the Passion clan……But it doesn’t matter as the misunderstanding will be solved anyway. I saved him and he will definitely be good to me in the future! Foster father, don’t you have faith in me?”

Sang Yuanyuan broke out in cold sweat.

Meng Wuyou and Huangfu Jun are together!

She must stop You Wuming! Immediately, right away!

He was not yet healed from the serious injury. It was impossible for him to beat Huangfu Jun.

She felt ringing in her ears, and the ground under her feet seemed to turn into a soft cotton ball, her steps becoming arduous.

She heard the sound of blood running wildly inside her body.

She seemed to have seen You Wuming’s ending inside the book.

Knowing the past, how could she bear to watch the vengeful son fall in the hands of Huangfu Jun?

Sang Yuanyuan rushed out of the wing room.

This is the second floor. The ancient style wooden corridors are designed in a circular shape. She rushes to the corridor and her sight hurriedly sweeps across the area and settles behind the widely opened carved wooden door.

There is a screen behind the door that blocked others to see inside the room directly. Sang Yuanyuan saw a corner of clothes, just as it bypassed the screen and stepped into the room. It’s precisely You Wuming!

Sang Yuanyuan was trembling all over. She ran over with all her strength and nearly swept out an afterimage.

There are also vines on the corridor.

She heard the surprised voice of Meng Wuyou——

“Who are you? What are you doing here?”

[1] A long night brings many dreams : undue delay may bring trouble.

[2] You’er is Meng Wuyou’s pet name.

[3] vest : internet slang for fake ID.