Chapter 20: A Note

Written October 5th, 2022

It was midnight, a small fire lit up the place, letting Y/N see enough of her surroundings. She was wide awake, even if she would need her sleep, she couldn't. Her heart was at ease, but was also racing at the same time. Not that there was a clear beat, but it felt like she was once more human.

The day of her leave was fast approaching, and both excitement and fear took over as she wanted to return home badly. To breath in the fresh air of the chilly mountains, visiting the central markets of Whiterun and Falkreath with her aunt, to hunt in the woods.

Things she couldn't do here, but she got used to it. Time runs different between the places she lived. And even if she sort of hated this place, Remus made it wonderful, with some help of Ada of course. Nevertheless, she longed for the icy mountains of her homeland, just because of the way the sun rays marked the landscape at Hogwarts.

As she thought about it, she realized how fast time flew by. The past months seemed like a week or two had passed. She shook herself back to reality, and kept her gaze locked, looking intently at the gentle flames. A chuckle escaped her throat, how she longed to experience the heat of it once more. Pretending that she was cold made her chuckle again, she wondered if people would notice her play? Would anyone catch her acting frigid? But then again, she thought about how Remus offered his coat to her that one night.

Their time together flew by fast. Too fast for both their likings, she was packing her bags as Garmr barked a few times to gain her attention. "What is it?" She asked sweetly, but another bark made her look, a letter in-between his teeth. Y/N frowned, but once she obtained it out of his mouth, she could smell his scent on the parchment.

She tried to contain the smirk that was forming on her face, 'A small visit before you leave? I'd love to see that face once more before I need to miss it for a week.' She turned to look at Garmr, "Tell me, was he doing something while giving you the letter? Perhaps biting his lip or something?" The roll of his eyes was enough information.

She opened the paper again, reading it over and over again. It seemed like a sweet and small message, but the true meaning behind it, made Y/N her clit throb. "Such a dirty boy." she whispered to herself, "Garmr, I'll give a call when we are ready to leave." The dog already knew what she was up to, and rather enjoyed to peace that was offered to him right now.

Too excited to use her magic to transport herself, she sped to his room. Full of hope that no one would see her, since Garmr wasn't with her to look after her. The wooden door was finally in sight as she slowed down her pace. She made an attempt to straighten her t-shirt and the rest of her clothes, taking in a deep breath as she raised her arm to knock.

On the other side of the door was a waiting Remus, confused with who was knocking this late. He was nervous, yes, but even more because usually Y/N didn't even bother knocking. Not after she needed to confess about her vampirism, including her powers, which included her fine art of teleportation with a snap off her fingers.

He was in a way, kind of jaelous of that power. How he wanted to just apperate into her room, but even if he could do that without letting Dumbledore know, he was scared off the roommates. He couldn't just exactly enter the Slytherin dorms, without explaining why he was there.

He observed the slightly nervous girl standing there as soon as he opened the door. A faint "hey" that she let out, was louder then she anticipated as she let her hands slid down to her sides. Since there were no other sounds in the lengthy, empty and dark hallway.

With a gentle and warm smile, Remus welcomed her inside. "Would you like to enter?" Even though he already knew the answer, he still asker her. It was just him being polite. A swift nod of her, made him move out of the way. Y/N walked in, waiting for Remus to close the door. As soon as she heard the click of the door closing, she spoke up.