Introduction A/N:

Before we begin, I want to thank every one that invests their time in this story, it means a lot to me.

Secondly, I don't follow the HP lines exactly, maybe here and there an event, (all rights to Rowling for that.) but I try to make this also my thing. Which is why point number three is an important detail!

I love the game 'The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.' And for the plot of the story, I used some elements from the game. Like it really infects the reading experience, the reader has a lot of abilities that connects to the game.

BUT! You don't need to do research about the game, watch video's or even play it to understand.

There just will be usage of locations, spells, creatures and so on. So if you would read it, it would be completely normal if you would be like: 'Hey? That isn't part of Harry Potter?'

Like it isn't I know that yoink.

If you do know the game, congrats, we are friends now lolz, but I wanted to add something on that. Indeed the events of Skyrim would take place in our timeline around 150 BC-900AD roughly placed. But for the sake of the story, eyes closed, cause I'm twisting some parts of it.

With that, get back into your seats cause this will be a dramatic story xoxo.