Intentions // Storybrooke

Start from the beginning

"How are we supposed to do either?" Regina asked, standing. Kyla noticed the red marks circling her wrists. 

"I'd say it's time for a meeting with Maleficent. A real one. It's time to find out exactly what she wants." 

Regina and Kyla left Gold. At that moment, there was nothing more he could do to hurt them. The one thing they were trying to protect was gone. Both Regina and Kyla felt a hint of defeat, but it wasn't over yet. 

They walked into the loft, seeing the Charmings, Emma and Hook standing around. Kyla could feel the anger seeping out of Emma. She had almost forgotten that the secret had been shared. 

"Where have you two been?" Emma asked. Regina sighed. 

"Rider's gone," she answered. The room froze, but Kyla shook her head. 

"Not dead," she said, "but Maleficent has him." 

"It's my fault," Regina said. "I really thought that the copy of the page would give us some time. Gold caught me right away." 

"It's not your fault," Kyla said, her eyes drifting to Snow. "But there is something else." 

"What?" Emma asked. 

"We need to rescue Robin Hood," Regina said. 

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked. 

Regina went into the explanation of how Zelena was walking around disguised as Marian. She was alive and as dangerous as ever. 

"And she's in league with Gold," Regina said. "Robin's in danger so I'm going to New York to find him and stop her." 

"And I have to find Rider," Kyla said. 

"Okay, well neither of you are doing anything on your own," Emma said. 

"But what about Gold?" Hook asked. "If they're working together he's not just going to let you waltz off and spoil his plans. And he most certainly let you get anywhere near your Rider."

"Gold claims he has no idea where Rider is," Regina said. 

"Yeah, but I don't believe him for a minute," Kyla answered. 

"Regardless," Regina said, "I wouldn't worry about Gold. I know exactly how to handle him." She turned to Kyla, who began to shake her head.

"No," Kyla said, "nope, that's not a good idea." 

"Do you want to save Rider?" Regina asked. 

"She has no part in this," Kyla said, her voice lowered. 

"Who has no part in this?" Emma asked. They ignored her. 

"She's the best option we have. We're not going to hurt her." 

"We?" Kyla asked. 

"Ready to team up again?" Regina asked with a smirk on her face. 

They made a stop at Gold's shop.

"You're sure Gold is going to believe you?" Kyla asked.

"He has no reason not to. Whether he thinks I'm capable of it or not, he won't risk Belle's life." She said. They had just stepped outside. Regina had a tight grip on the bag over his shoulder. She looked at Kyla incredulously. "You do know I'm not going to hurt her." 

Kyla sighed. "I think I'm the only person in this town that has complete faith in you."

Regina nodded. "I believe that."