Angry Hubby Drunken Wife

Start from the beginning

Just do a little favour don't show your face to me?

"Stop...stop it" She shouted covering her both ears with her palm and fell on her knees crying bitterly.

"I ...I am not selfish. I am not" Avni shouted while crying.

She was sitting there crying for don't know how much time when she saw a bottle being forwarded in her direction turning toward it she saw a boy of early twenty's standing beside her forwarding it to her.

"Here take this it will take away all your pains from you" he said making her stare him with her teary eyes.

"You must be thinking, how weird I am right that instead of giving you a napkin to wipe your tears I am giving you this bottle but believe me this bottle is much better than that, when pain get uncontrollable it's the best option. "He said bitterly giving her a small smile then left without turning back.

Seeing his retreating figure Avni lowered her lashes toward the bottle.

"Juhi...Juhi where are you child??And why was your phone unreachable?," Mr Cameron asked his daughter worriedly over the phone.

"Dad I urgently need to leave for Canada."Juhi said trying to control her sobs not wanting to make her father worry.

"But...but why didn't you informed before" Mr Cameron asked worriedly.

"Dad it came suddenly even I got to know it half hours before only "Juhi said.

"But...Juh...." Mr Cameron started but was cut off by her.

"Dad I am sorry but I need to board now" Saying this Juhi immediately turned off her phone not having the power to lie more and then upped her lashes staring out of the car window.

Sorry...Dad..Sorry..Mom but now I can't stay here anymore.
.
.
.
How can I do this??

Today in my anger, don't know how bad things I said to her.

How can I do this??

How can I break my promise which I gave to mom?

Neil ran his hand on his hair staring around searching for her but she was nowhere to found.

Where did she go??

He searched her all around the party but didn't found her then came out looking for her toward the place where he left her earlier, when he saw her silently sitting on the bench alone.

"Avni" He called her softly after coming near her but got no response.

"Avni...I am sorry I shouldn't have said you those words." He said but still didn't got any response.

"Avni I am talking to you" Neil said touching her shoulder making her turn toward him only to find her face emotionless and ,her face and nose were turned red ,her eyes were red puffy due to excessive crying making his heart pinch.

"Avni" He called her softly.

"Avni?? Who is she? And who are you??" Avni asked looking him.

"Avni what are you saying" He asked her confusingly.

"I am not Avni" She shook her head in no making him frown.

"Avni are you okay?? What are you saying?" Neil asked and was going to touch her cheek but was stopped by her.

"Heyy dont touch me, who are you?? Are you a kidnapper?? "Avni asked frowning at him in confusion.

"Avni I am Neil your..." He wanted to say husband but then stopped not knowing how to continue as after the wording he said to her he didn't have courage to call himself her husband.