chapter 27

*Bella pov*

Then he untie me and tells me to  kneel on the floor. I got on the floor and he went on the chair he was sitting.

Him- crawl to me.

I crawled to him with my body getting hotter and hotter. Then I kneeled in between his legs.

Him- wondering why your body is getting hot and hotter. It is because of the drug I gave you it was make you so needy for sex making you soo wet and horny. And you can come all you want you love that don't you.

As he said those words I felt my self get horner. Then he made the vibrators speed highest.

Me- ahhhhh

I moaned and  puted but of my hands on his thighs.

Him- suck it.

He said referring to his dick. I opened his pants button and zipper with shaking hands that pill he gave me is making me feel hot and the vibration is not helping it is like I will come anytime. I took his dick out with me hands and he pushes my head down to suck it forcefully. I feel like I'm choking and I love it I moved my head up and down sucking him and I cum.

Him- don't you fucking Stop.

He said and I sucked him through the orgasm. I sucked him for like a half hour I came like 6 time's and I still want more because of that pill when he filled my mouth with his cum and told me to swallow it and I did. Then he got up closed his pants and pulled me up by his hands and throw me oh the couch (it is like a armchair where only one person can sit ohh and if I didn't say before she is naked)

Then he tied my hands above my head and puted my legs on the armrest (it is where you keep you leg's). Then he puted his finger in my pussy and pulled the vibration out. It was all drench in my cum and wetness.

Him- look it is all wet.

Please vote and comment.