chapter 8

*Bella pov*

"Do you want me to stop " he said .

This really hurts but do I want it to stop.

"No daddy give more..... ahhhhh~~~~ more daddy"

Then he started moving fast in my pussy fucking me harder. That happened for a really long time then we fell asleep. The next day we just talked and tryed to get to know each other better. His told me that his mom works in a big company so he has money and that is how he has this playroom. Then we saw a movie and sleep.

The next day was Monday so we we're going to go to college together. Before that I was in the kitchen cooking something that we could eat before going to college.

I was ready for school.

I was  cooking something on the stove and out of nowhere a hand came and pulled me and pushed me by the counter of the kitchen.

I was facing the kitchen counter and Noah was right behind me I can feel his hard dick on my ass.

Me~"Noah we need to get to school not now"

He didn't say anything then he pulled up my skirt pulling down my panties and putting something in my pussy.

Me~"Noah what are you doing" then he snack my ass ahhhh~~ then I realized why he is not  answering me. "Daddy please tell me what you are doing"

Him~"I'm putting a vibrator in you that I can control with my remote and you can't take it out that can only happens by the remote. Today school is going to be fun."

Then we sat I the bus and left for the school