chapter 2

With  that I opened my eyes and BOOM it was all a dream but damn that dream was good my bed was all wet.

God it has been a whole year I am seeing dreams like this, and now I really want sex.

It is all because of that neighbor that move into god I want his dick. Then I get ready for school and meet my friend on the way Anna she is my best friend.

Then Anna Went to her class and I did to mine. After then I thought I would go and see something hot.

I and the neighbor are good friends now so I went over to his I was walking up the stairs when I hear footsteps behind me and when I looked back there he was Jason I missed him.

"I'm going to make double cheese pizza"

Then I feel a hand stoping me and pushing me too the wall.

"What are you doing here last I checked you live nextdoor nextdoor" as he said that the security guard comes and said that we should continue this inside.

So we went inside and as he was checking I was playing video games. Then he comes and sit in front of me looking at me.

"So are you going to give me a answer" he said never taking his eyes off me

"Answer to what" I said not looking up for me game

"Sex" he said

"Sex" I said all confused

"Yeah sex" he repeated himself

"What are you talking about having you gotten into some heat or something" I said not looking in his eyes.

It is not like I don't want it I just want the reason.

"So it is like this I was masturbating at 12:30, when the cold air was coming from the window. You can say it was me minding my own business when  a sudden moaning made me cum"

Omg he heard me no no no this is bad very very very bad. The I pushed he down and start hitting him with the pillow.

"You suck you know that you suck suck"

"So you see we were masturbating at the same time. So don't you think normal sex is better"

"What is wrong with you"

"You call yourself my childhood friend but you don't come to wake me up or cook me breakfast or anything. So I am going you 2 choices, will you let me fuck you or will you let me fuck you."

"That ... That is one choice, and we are not childhood friends I only moved here 2 years ago we only know each other 24 months and can I hate you now"

"That doesn't matter what matters is sex so are we doing this or not"

I really want to know if his dick is as big as I saw in the dream

"Fine but the lest you can do it but the right kind of mood" I said

"Double cheese pizza with Coke and french fries"

"Don't seduce me with food" I said as he comes behind me and start rubbing my pussy from my panties and rubbing my boobs

"At least kiss me first "

Then he kisses me and puts a finger in me at the same time I moaned.

Then he asked "what were you thinking of while you were masturbating kiddo"

"My hands were tied up and you told me to suck on your dick"

Then he holds my hands up "like This" he said putting his dick in my mouth.

I was sucking on his big dick.