chapter 32

*Bella pov*

Then felt like I'm going to faint and that is what happened darkness consumed me.

*Noah pov*

Bella Bella I screamed and try to wake her up. Then I took her to the hospital asap. She was getting check inside the emergency room while I was sitting out and waiting, thinking how everyone I have ever loved I loss them why.

Julia the first woman I ever loved was before I went to the war and when I return she was gone.

Katherine the one I loved when I was 228 then one before meeting bella when she got to know I was a vampire she died from cancer.

And now Bella what will happen to her.

Doctor- sir I think we should talk. If you don't mind me asking what is your relationship with Miss Bella.

Me- I'm her boyfriend.

Him- ok sir so you should know that Miss Bella has brain tumor.

I was shocked bella no no she can't leave me.

Him- sir I know you're shocked but she needs you right now. she is inside you can meet her now.

I went in and saw my bella hocked to all this tubes and machineries.

Her- a vampire in a hospital it's that dangerous.

Me- no love it just like a candy shop for me.

Then I walked to her and sat on the chair by the bed.

*Bella pov*

Me- So I have brain tumor didn't see that coming.

Him- Me to. Will you marry me.

Please vote and comment