chapter 21

*Bella pov*

(Around 1-2)
After that we had a little vegetable and fruit salad that I made and went out. To a really pretty cafe. We had coffee and lunch. As I was eating I say Noah was looking back again and again as if someone is looking at us.

Me- babe what are you doing why are you looking back again and again.

Him- idk babe I just have a feeling that someone is watching us.

Me- there is not one now eat. I want to go to the next destination fast.

He nods saying.

Him- oh you are going to love it, it is a great idea that I have now fast.

Then we got into the car and Noah drives somewhere all I did was talking to him, listening to the music I didn't know when we reached a beach it was about 3 now with a sunny yet windy weather it looked amazing. It was like a party with light's and people some people dancing.

 It was like a party with light's and people some people dancing

(Just imagine it in the morning)

I was shocked.

Me- oh my God Noah this is so pretty. Did you do this.

Him- no babe a friend told me about this party. Come let's dance.

After that we danced for what felt like forever but was just 2 hrs the Sun was about to set. Noah holds my hand and pulls me to a part of the beach where there was not one just the 2 of us and beautiful.

 Noah holds my hand and pulls me to a part of the beach where there was not one just the 2 of us and beautiful

We sat there and saw the Sunset and talked about particular everything in our life. Then after the sunset he kissed me. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls me in more. He kisses me more and more. As I'm on him I can feel something move. I look down. I feel the inside of his pants twitching. I adjust how I'm sitting a little and keep making out.

He grabs my jaw and turns my head a little. He starts to kiss my neck and gives me a hickey.

Feeling his soft lips on my neck made me let out a soft, quiet moan. It's like my whole body let lose.

Me- let's stop someone will see us.

Then Noah looked around for a moment and pulled a string that dropped some curtains.

Him- there u go love now no one will see.

I was still worry that someone might see us but the thought of us doing it in the open got hot. I start unbuttoning his shirt. And he takes off my dress. He reached to my back and opens my bra. He takes off my bra and throws it off. He pushed me down there were some cushions that were there to sit on but I'm going to get fucked on it.

He holds my bare breasts in his hands while kissing me all over.

Please vote and comment and see my other story.