chapter 24

*Bella pov*

Sitting on the chair I took out a vibrator from my bag and start masturbating. Moaning loudly I want him to hear that I'm fucking myself. I still remember the last time I was masturbating and Noah walked in and fucked me the whole night and spanked my add red and said that if I masturbate again he'll punish me so bad that I will never forget.

Knowing that it is a bad idea made me more wet I made it the highest and the vibration made me cum. Then Noah opened his as and my cum went on his face waking him up.

I still didn't stop I was Soo sensitive now.

Him- Bella what are you doing.

Me- fucking myself.

I said putting 2 fingers in me.

Him- open me now.

Me- ohh babe this is just to ahhhhh.. (I cum the 2nd time) see.

He saw and I can see him is mad in his eyes. Then I cum the 3rd time and he broke the rope and pushed me on the table. The squeezed my neck cutting off my air supply buy not too hard.

Him- what you just did you will get punished for it but now now later when we get to the hotel. And if I must say this time you will not be able to walk for a week.

The moment those words came out if him mouth I has regret.

Me- I'm sorry I was kidding.

Him- I don't Care what you will get punished. Now get dressed we have dinner. And don't talk about this till we get to the hotel that will increase your punishment.

Then we both got dressed and walked to the car without talking. I wanted to talk about what happened but I know that will increase my punishment.

So I got in the car and Noah started driving. I can take he is mad so I didn't say anything and looked at the thighs. Then I felt Noah's hand on the thigh.

Him- this doesn't mean I forgive you. You will still get punished but I'm not mad at you right now. So let's enjoy our vacation.

Then the car stopped at the restaurant we was really pretty. He got of the car and came to my side and opened my door giving me his hand. I took his hand and walked into the restaurant.

Please vote and comment.