chapter 6

*Bella pov*

As I looked in front of me I was shocked. I can't believe it he is into stuff like this.

I was shocked, confused, and yet excited.

I mean I have see stuff like bdsm in porn but never tried it.

Him~ "now I know this is aahh... little too much but now that your my girlfriend I want you to know everything about me so yeah I'm into bdsm surprise"

Her- "I know it is a bit of a surprise" I said as waked in the room him behind me.

Him- " I know you must be shocked but aren't you a bit excited to know how it feels like to be tied up and blindfolded" he was now standing right behind her touching her arm "to know that the next thing you feel will be a total surprising and just me I can give you a demo if you want"

"I think I will give it a try" I said

With that he pushed me by the door and started kissing me it was rough and passionated, he then took off my shirt and squeezed my boobs with one of his hands while the other one was touching my pussy, fingering it fast. My hands were I'm his hair pulling then. Then he carried me to the bed that was in my the middle of the room.

Then he tied my hands and legs to the side of the bed with rope. Next he got up took off his trousers and stood there naked he looked Soo hot. Then he went to (something that looks like it this)

Then he got a vibrating dildo with it's controller and a blind fold

Him~" do you trust me enough to blindfold you"

Me~" yes I trust you"

Him~"okay if any moment if you feel uncomfortable you can use your safe word it is red remember it okay, the moment you say red I'll stop"

Me~" ok I will"

With that he put a blindfold hold on me and as I was really wet the
dildo slided into me with no trouble. Then suddenly the vibrator started vibrating.

__________________________________

Like vote. And command