chapter 15

*Bella pov*

After that I hugged him and at the same time we heard a loud  sound of lightning. I hugged him fast I'm scared of lightning.

Flashbacks

I was 10 year's old my mom and dad were fighting I was closing my ears and eyes and sitting in a corner crying 'why do they always fight' then my mom got mad and left the house my dad came to the room and saw me crying he came to me picked me up and puted me on the bed and sat beside me and wiped me tears and said

Grayson (dad) - sweetie I have to go somewhere I might not come back but I want you to be strong and promise me to take care of yourself ok and I will always miss you but I have to go baby mom will be home soon.

Me- no dada I don't want you to good please.

He looked sad with tears in his eyes he said sorry and got up and left I followed behind trying to stop him he didn't listen he walked out the door and I was all alone mom was gone dad was gone i was all then I closed the door and went back to my room Sat by the bed on the floor and started crying I was so sad why did Dad left was I not good just then there was a thunderstorm outside the light in the house was gone it was.

It was dark and the sound of the thunder scared me this happened for a long time I screamed for help but no one came.

Me- mom dada someone I'm scared.

I screamed calling mom because dada is gone after what felt all forever mom came and hugged me and puted me to sleep.

Since then I'm cared of lightning.

End

Him- baby what happened are you scared of the lightning.

I nodded my head I was so scared I was crying.

Him- love do you want to talk about it.

Then I told him every thing what happened when I was 10.

Him- Oh baby now you will only have one memory about thunderstorms.