Episode 8 - Bird & Stone Plan

Start from the beginning

The boy confused

Albert : If he's just a commoner, why is he dangerous?

The knight sigh again

El Fer : It seems I've overestimated you, Albert. I thought you've become matured. But, I'm wrong. You're still a kid.

The knight walked toward the house. The boy shocked again. He can't understand why his teacher disappointed that much

Albert : What? Why?

The knight look back

El Fer : That's the answer you must find by yourself.

______________________________________

[In The Palace, The Garden Tea House]

Charlotte : Realist? Chasing after life goals? What kind of answer was that?

Confused Princess look to the boy

Albert : Don't look at me like that, Charlotte. I don't fully understand too.

Charlotte : If I'm not wrong, realist mean only thinking about the reality all the time.

Albert : I know that much too. But it he chasing after his dreams, is he really a realist?

Charlotte : I think realist people have dreams too. A realistic dream.

Albert : That sounds weird. El Fer also said that he have strong mental and dangerous.

Charlotte : Yeah, some realist people are dangerous. Because of their realistic thinking, they forgot important staffs like emotions or feelings. They can be really cruel and cold. Sometimes, they're gone too far and become human unlike.

Albert : How did you know about those things?

Charlotte : Don't forget that father was realist too. Although, he was just a half.

Albert : Whatever it was... why did you interest him out of nowhere? Tell me the truth.

Charlotte : Remember the guy who saved mother with unknown drug?

Albert : I remember. What's with him?

Charlotte : I've talk with him two or three times. And everytime I ask him about the drug, like how did he created or something like that, he couldn't give me proper answer. He changed the topic and even lied. It's like he don't know the answer himself.

Albert : Wait a minute.... are you saying?

Charlotte : I don't think he's the one who saved mother. Or at least, he couldn't be the one who created that drug.

Albert : How is it related with this case?

Charlotte : Did you forgot that father can see through every lies? There's no way he messed up when it related with mother's life. He purposely let that guy get away.

Albert : I think I understand why he did that. Even if that guy didn't make that drug, he's the one who bring that to the palace. There's no way King could punish him even if he's the lier.

Charlotte : It's that the way how nobles should act?

Albert : Yes.

Charlotte : I hate nobles.

Albert : But you're also one of them.

Charlotte : Don't say like that. You hate them too. Don't you, Albert?

Albert : But we borned in this society. Even if we don't like the system, we have no choice but to live this way.

Charlotte : Return to the topic. Just after that guy, father ordered to make a list of every children living in the kingdom out of nowhere.