"Good..." I bit down again and heard it groan. "Stop moving." I murmured. "Stupid chocolate." I started rubbing up agaisn'tthe chocolate and it froze. That's how you get it to stop moving. I kept doing that and eating it, but ti kept appearing like magic. Never ending chocolate. I licked it and bit down some more.

"Best chocolate ever."I moaned some more. I didn't know chocolate could feel like this. It felt so good. I was in love with this chocolate. "I love you chocolate." and wrapped my finger around it clinging to it and fell into bliss with my chocolate lover.

*****

I rolled over on my bed and it was feeling kind of lumpy.

I rolled over on my bed and it was feeling kind of lumpy, so I decided to hit it to make it straighter. I kept hit it. Why was it so lumpy. I sat up and started moving around. "Stupid lumpy bed!" I started moving around and put my knee on something or should I say someone, because they cried out in pain.

Male voice. I couldn't see him at all. He was covered head to toe in covers. My eyes grew big. Why was he in my bed. I looked at what I had on. His shirt. Oh god. Did we have sex. I could so hear the hope in my minds voice. Oh my god. I hope it was amazing. It isn't amazing if I don't remember. I want to know every freaking detail. 

I want to reminisce or something. I want to look back and say this was the best experience. I know it was good if it was with Snake Bites. Just look at him. He was probably the best sex I'd ever get. I pulled the cover off of him, more like snatch . I was eager to see what he looked like naked.

OKay first off he had red bite marks on his shoulders and face.Was I that wild during sex. I couldn't take my eyes from his chest. So well defined. So sexy and strong. I licked my lips. And remembered I had the best dream ever. I was laying on a chocolate pillow. A delicious chocolate pillow. "Um... Snake Bites..." I half mumbled. I was on top of him and the cover.

"Mhhmm?" He looked at me up and down and clinched his jaw. I had to look down. My shirt was open. Well his shirt was open on my body. I decided to ignore ti since he seem me naked already.

"Did we...um...have sex?" I asked, I tried so hard to keep the hope out of my face. My face flushed a deep red and I looked away.

I could practically feel the grin radiate off his face. He laughed."No." I tried to keep my face up, but my emotions did flicker a little and he seen. He chuckled at me and lifted me up,but the feeling of his fingers against my skin set me off.

I lightly moan. "Let me go." He sat me beside him and sat up. "What is that." I said breathlessly. My breathing picked up embarrassingly and I blushed. 

"What time is it." He said running his hand through his hair. 

My eyes grew big."I don't know. Oh my god." My parents are going to kill me if they found out he slept over they'll kill me. Oh my god. I'm gonna wear his shirt to school. Maybe he wont mind. My face lit up at that thought. I could cuddle up to it all day.

I sighed. I'd go head and wash it, but his smell wont be on it. Maybe I could just sneak in his house and steal one great idea.

I nodded mischievously. I checked the time to see it was only one. Great. I could offer him a ride home,even if he had car. I could tell one of the guys to ride off in it. That's just too much for a shirt. I could just ask him for one. 

I know what. I'll ask him if he could give me a ride in the morning. I could waist orange juice on it and ask him for a spare, shirt which I know he'll have. He probably have a spare outfit with matching shoes. This is Snake Bites were talking about.

I smiled at him and then turned away from him grinning mischievously. I headed to my curtains and door that lead to a balcony. I opened and pulled the latch on the door and stepped out.

"So why do you have bite marks on you?" I asked him turning around and glancing at him. He stood in the door of the balcony staring out at me.

"I was a...um... tasty chocolate pillow." He scratched the top of his head and ginned at him.

Recognition hit me like a sack of bricks. I groaned, more like roared. "Oh no. NO!!NO!!! Tell me everything I did in my sleep."

"You don't want to know. You'll literally die of embarrassment." He said and started laughing, but then stopped and thought about something.

I growled at him and he froze and is eyes grew darker. He's something. Him and his friends and Richard and his son.They are something. They aren't completely human.

"Don't growl at me again." HIs voice deepened,and kind of hardened, but not in an evil way,but in a deep seductive way.

"Ok." My voice seem to have gotten smaller and I seen to have felt even smaller than I already was. "Just tell me what I was doing in my sleep." I grumbled and plopped down on one of the balcony chairs.

"Well..." I could see sparkle of playfulness in his eyes. "You bit me several times, it wasn't painful at all. You practically dry humped me and cuddled up to me. I wasn't complaining at all Strawberry." He smirked and stared at me. 

My eyes grew big and I smacked my self. I groaned in pure embarrassment. "Oh god! My life is over." I mumbled/cried.

"It's okay I won't tell anyone." His voice like liquid silk going down my spine making me shiver. I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him through ym eyelashes.

His eyes grew a shade darker and before I knew I was pinned up against the door of my balcony. His fingers grazed my exposed thighs. He gripped my thigh and wrapped it around his waist. I moaned. I couldn't help it.  His touch was sending me into a mental state. I bit my bottom to keep from moaning louder as he continued to rub my thigh. If his touch set me on fire every time. I don't think I could stand to be around him. Me and him would probably end up having sex on the teachers desk.

He leaned towards me unbearably slow. I groaned in irritation. I crashed my lips into his with need. He grabbed my other leg, so they were wrapped around his waist. I moaned loudly as he sucked my bottom lip tenderly. I trembled against his touch, my nail dug into his back. He groaned and gripped my waist tighter. He pulled back breathing hard. "I have to go." He said through his lustful stage. "If I don't go now I'll take you here hard and fast." He said when I pouted. I actually reconsider that and I heard him growl at me. 

I thought about Snake Bites ripping off my underwear and bra and pounding me until my voice went dry. I licked my bottom. My core throbbed in anticipation. I practically moan and he growled again grinding up against. I moaned loudly and gripped him for dear life. He grounded against me harder. The hardness on the front of his jeans rubbed my core through my underwear. I began panting and moaning. "Snake Bites." I moaned loud and ugly. I couldn't believe I was doing this we had just met three days ago. We were practically having sex. I kissed him harder. YOLO, right. He slowly unbutton the shirt and it slipped the floor dramatically slow. Snake Bites trailed kisses down my neck and started sucking on it leaving several marks.

"Did you just call me Snake Bites?" He questioned his eyes lighting up a little. He smirked at me. He didn't have them in. Come to mind he hadn't been wearing them.

"Why don't you wear them anymore?"I wanted to kiss him with them on. I wonder did he have any piercings on his penis.

"I can't wait to have sex with you." I moaned. I realized what I had said out loud and my hand flew up to my mouth really hard. I blushed a deep shade of red. 

He chuckled darkly. "Me too, Strawberry."