"Sorry to inform you, but unlike the arrogant Icarus, I don't pick fights with the sun."

"Eh same, I don't like fighting." Axel said and he removed his head on Kiyotaka's shoulder and he stretched his both arms.

"Your both intentions aren't a factor. If I decide you two are a problem, that's what you are." Chabashira said back.

Icarus: The sun is so close ...

Daedalus: Icarus! You must not get too close to the sun! Icarus!

Icarus: Oh, it's so beautiful.

Kiyotaka asked as he stared at her. "Are you threatening us?"

Icarus: Fly higher, higher ...

"I'm offering a trade. If you two attempt to reach Class A, I'll cover for the both of you, unilaterally. A good deal, don't you think? "

Kiyotaka didn't take his eyes off of his teacher.

"It's out of the question." Kiyotaka then stands up to walk away from Chabashira. He grabbed Axel's hands who was currently looking at the ground.

Daedalus: Icarus! Oh, how can this be?

"Then I'm afraid, Ayanokōji ... " Chabashira spoke, making Kiyotaka stop for a moment and glancing at Chabashira.

"Both of you are going to be expelled and lose your freedom."

Suddenly Chabashira felt a force pulling from her collar to be met by

Kiyotaka's face as if to provoke her.

Daedalus: Gods of Olympus, place a curse upon me. I'm the one who killed the baby bird who did not know how to fly. Gods! Curse this foolish father!

Silence befall the two as a wave of toxic air spurred around the area, luckily no one is there near them. Kiyotaka let his eyes gleam.

"You call yourself a teacher?"

Voice remained emotionless but his eyes seeped with anger. Chabashira stares back. "Make your decision now. Will you try for Class A, or be expelled?"

Silence. Kiyotaka didn't immediately respond to his teacher's query.

The lights suddenly went off and the play ended, it was then interrupted by a round of applause. Kiyotaka then let go of Chabashira's uniform.

"You may come to regret trying to manipulate us."

Chabashira let out a smirk as her eyes then turned to the stage instead of her student.

"Don't worry about that. My life is already full of regret."

Kiyotaka and Axel walk out of the auditorium leaving the teacher behind. He's still thinking about her words as he walks through the stairs. Kiyotaka stops when Axel tugs on his shirt.

Kiyotaka sighed and hugged Axel. Axel returned the hug, Kiyotaka put his chin on Axel's shoulder.

"Don't worry I'll protect our freedom even if I need to sacrifice my peaceful life." Axel chuckled.

"Silly, I'll help you." Kiyotaka nodded and cupped his face. Their eyes met, with that they just both chuckle.