"N- just say what has to be said" I interrupted him. I felt bad but i don't want his apologies.

"Do you want me to start at the beginning?" I nodded, "Okay um Katherine cheated on me and i loved her" That hurts to hear because he actually loved her and i will never be sure if he actually loves- loved me. "I was so broken after her, i just wanted her back i would've done anything to get her back"

"Cute"

"Anything to the point where i went to her brother to get him to make his sister want me back. He told me that she'd get back with me if i were to-"

"Oh hey, sorry i didn't know you were in here together" Jack walked in the door, immediately turning to walk back out when he saw me.

"Hi Jack" I spoke up, "Did you need something?"

"Hi Angel, yeah um Maria is looking for both of you, we're going to play a game and there's teams" I nodded and stood up.

I grabbed the truly and turned back to excuse myself quietly. "I'm gonna-"

"Yeah" Jack nodded so i walked out going downstairs to find everyone in the kitchen talking amongst themselves i guess waiting.

"We're playing family feud" Tucker informed me as soon as i stood in front of him. "We're on Maria's team" I smiled and nodded.

I looked over at everyone and how they were standing, with Maria it was Tucker, me, Ben and across was Nate, Reggie, Lu, Jett, and Nate's sister Anzie. I'm assuming Jack and Vinnie will be split up since it's already kind of full here but i was wrong when they both stood on the side where i was at and Ben went to the head of the island.

"Im host, the game will be in the living room. You guys have a team captain, Maria and Reggie the teams were picked equally. Team members please back up, leave your captain some space and do not help captain on the question. For this i will ask a question,first person to press the buzzer can choose to play or pass." Ben is actually really good at this host stuff. "Maria, Reggie stand across from eachother about three steps away from the island."

They did as they were told and stared at eachother. "Hand on table close to your body" They did as instructed, "Name a reason to celebrate with a party."

Both captains aimed for the buzzer but Maria won.

"Wedding"

"Correct" I smiled, "Play or pass?"

"Play"

"Okay lets go to the living room now, i'll keep points tallied on this paper by the way." He shook the paper in the air as he walked into the living room. "Sit with your teams" Everyone followed behind him and took a seat. I sat next to Tucker close to the edge hoping Jack would beat Vinnie to the open seat next to me but he didn't he was instead sitting on a stool next to where Vinnie sat. "Tuck, name a reason to celebrate with a party."

"Graduation" He answered with no hesitation.

"Yes, Angel name a reason to celebrate with a party"

I stared right at Ben not really knowing an answer.

"Anniversary" Vinnie whispered to me.

"Anniversary" Ben nodded so i turned to Vinnie, "Thank you" I whispered back at him.

"Vinnie, name a reason to celebrate with a party."

I turned to my right side to see him only to see him look back at me. I wish we were on good terms.

I did not look away from him i kept my eyes on him and watched as he answered.

"Holiday" I heard Ben hum and make Vinnie smile so i knew he was correct.

-

"You can sleep here if you want Angel" Maria offered but i just shook my head and smiled.

"It's okay, thank you. I have my flight tomorrow so i need to get my stuff ready and i have my uber waiting outside."

"I couldve taken you" Reggie spoke.

"Thank you."

I said bye to everyone and started walking outside but heard someone follow me.

"I can take you" He spoke in a low voice, "You shouldn't be taking ubers this late at night"

"I'll be okay" I turned to look at him.

"Angel, just tell the driver never mind and let me take you." I shook my head.

"No i'm good, nothing will happen. You don't have to worry about me, go back inside i have to go."

I turned around and walked closer to the car waiting for me. "I will literally get in that car with you or another car and follow you"

"Goodbye!" I yelled as i got into the car. "Hello"

"Hi how are you" The man spoke. He seems nice.