4

Angel Montoya

Instagram

angelceleste

891,729 likes ; comments are limited

angelceleste- forever is for dreamers

comments

ameliezilber- pretty girl
^angelceleste- i love u

user- gross

user- you don't deserve vinnie

larray- RED IS YOUR COLOR
^angelceleste- thank you :)<3

user- you are gorgeous

user- red is not your color😃

user- please stop you're ruining my favorite color
^angelceleste- oops

user- AND ITS FOOLISH TO NOT KNOW YOURE A SCHEMER
^user- ITS SILLY I THINK OF OUR UNBORN CHILDREN

- tw talk about insecurities and having trouble eating

It took so much of me to post that. I didn't plan on going back on social media but i dyed my hair and i felt like sharing that with my followers.

Over the last couple of days i haven't been feeling so good, i am getting dizzy a lot but i know that's because i haven't been able to eat. I brought it upon myself though, I went to Vinnies ex's instagram to torture myself and i saw pictures of her.

We look nothing alike. No similar features. Nothing. The only thing that is a bit similar is that her eyes look a bit green but i'm not sure what color they are.

She is a blonde with a perfect body. She has a flat stomach. She is tall. Seeing her made me take a long look at myself.

I am a brunette. My stomach isn't flat. I have hip dips. I have big thighs. I have stretch marks.

I am not his type. He is into tall blondes which is obviously the opposite of me.

I'm not trying to be skinny but after seeing her body i just felt disgusted in myself and couldn't eat. Every time i try to force myself i start crying and end up spitting it out. And that's how i unintentionally lost weight. My pants fit a bit loose, i could feel my ribs way more.

I used to think people were dramatic after a breakup but i was so wrong, it's not being dramatic it's just a personal experience. I've heard of girls losing weight or gaining but i thought i'd be fine with my weight.

Anyways... Amelie and Rylie helped me dye my hair red. I told them i wanted to change something and i impulsively bought red dye and made them help the same day. Amelie asked Riley Hubatka since she's in beauty school and that's how it came out good.

I'm actually so in love with my hair but i miss my virgin hair. I didn't want to go blonde because i'd feel weird about it so i got red.

I was looking through the comments when my doorbell rang, i wasn't expecting anyone to come over so instead of going to open it i went on my ring app and saw through the camera.

It's a guy with a rectangular box in his hands.

I sighed before getting up and making my way to the door.

"Delivery for miss Angel Montoya." The man spoke as i opened the door.

"Yeah" I smiled and got the box. "Thank you, have a nice day"

"You too" He turned and walked away so i closed my door and walked to the island, placing the box down.

The box was shipped to my family's house but i guess they sent it here. I used a knife to cut the tape and open it and when i did i was met with the scent of flowers.

"Where are you princess?" I heard my fathers voice echo through the house.

"Living room!" I yelled. I heard some footsteps approach me and when i turned i saw my dad holding up a rectangular box with a ribbon around it. "What's that?"

"It's yours actually, it was on the floor outside" He put the box down next to me. "Here use this" He took out a pocket knife and handed it to me so i can cut the tape and open it. "Open it, let's see what that is" So i did, i took the ribbon off and opened the box which had flowers inside. The floral scent hit me, it was a pretty bouquet with a random assortment of flowers and there was an envelope on top.

I picked up the envelope that had the words FLOWERS SPEAK LOUDER WITH WORDS and opened it, pulling the card out.

i'll be home in a couple days but i love and miss you my love. -v <3

It's from my boyfriend who went to Seattle for a couple days to be with his family. He's the sweetest person.
-

They're the same flowers that i've received before. Only this time, they weren't flowers telling me he'd be home in a couple days. I don't know what this is for and i'm not even 100% sure they're from him.

My eyes watered as i picked up the envelope remembering the only other time i got flowers like this was when i was happily in love with that man.

i'm sorry. you deserve more than just these flowers but you won't answer any of my messages or calls. i really want to explain everything to you but i don't know how if you don't communicate with me, i love you angel please talk to me. - Vinnie

"I cant do this" I cried, dropping myself onto the floor and just leaning against the stool, "I love him so much" Sonny ran to me and began licking me, "Sonny i love him" I grabbed my puppy and hugged him, "I don't want to"

I stayed crying for a couple minutes until i decided to get up and clean my face.

"You want to go for a walk?" I asked the little rottweiler standing in front of me, "Let's go walk Sonny Bunny" I grabbed the leash from the closet and clipped it onto his collar. "Come on" I put my phone in my pocket and only got my keys and some dog bags to pick up after him if he poops on the street.

-
bit dramatic but its understandable