An angry roar escaped the fierce warrior as he spun in the air, kicking the few that dared to attack him. The ones who weren't dealt had their attacks landed but did little to damage the powerful warrior's thick hide. Just as they were easily dispatched, an array of flames followed up courtesy of the Salamanders. 

Raising both hands back, Keras brought them together in a powerful clap. The gesture sent a powerful burst of wind that dispersed all flames. As they were blown away, a red and black figure-Stain and Bellion flew upward and struck a series of quick but powerful slashes. Unable to contain himself, Izuku rushed up, holding the massive weaponry back as he thrust, smashing into the very cracks.

Much to Izuku's delight, the cracks gave way to soft flesh underneath. Activating Ddraig and Midnight's Nox Burst, he attempted to fire the two at point-blank range only for a hand to reach up and covered the greenette by the mouth and another grey clawed hand grabbing the spear, Resulting in the cooling sensation to well up his throat whilst Nox Burst tore through the building underneath them.

"I'll let you in on a secret, Ruler's Chosen, just because you have his power doesn't mean you have his skill. Our second weakest had claimed you'd something to do with the dragon but I don't see shit." Keras snorted. Much like his experience with Yogumunt, Bellion and the others weren't making any dent save for Stain who could only leave little cuts along the Iron Body's King's body, causing little pieces of black liquid to drip out.

However, the grip loosened if only momentarily but it was more than enough for the greenest. Gripping the grey armored digits, Izuku grabbed onto the thumb and index finger, piling them as he kicked the monster's chest as hard as possible. Leaping away, Izuku landed on the ground and fired another Ddraig in the form of a fireball.

[Warning, Keras is using King's Rumble]

Stumbling backward but looking more annoyed than ever, Keras effortlessly weaved through Bellion's and Stain's quick and deadly strikes. In an instant, he appeared before Bellion and wound up having the upper half of the winged warrior destroyed. Keras turned around and caught the bladed arms of Stain.

The red blade groaned and creak before ultimately giving way to the vice-like grip, shattering into pieces. Stain howled like a lunatic as he repeatedly stabbed the monster in the chest with the other arm, each thrust doing little except making more nicks in the tough hide. Growling, Keras raised a hand but found himself unmoving. 

"I've killed more scums with hides just as tough as yours. What makes you think you're any different?" Stain growled, ducking down and stabbing Keras' armpit resulting in more of the dark wisp pouring out. However, Stain's laughter ended abruptly when a fist came down onto the man's head, causing the red armor to shatter into pieces. Blood poured effortlessly out of the exposed head as the man stumbled forward briefly, wavering only for him to attempt another stab to the exposed spot on the chest,

[Warning, Keras is using King's Body]

The crazed killer's glowing gold eyes widen in shock before a pained cry escaped the man's lips, vibrating strongly against the red armor. Keras on the other hand merely huffed in annoyance as he held the hand that committed the act openly, letting the pieces clatter uselessly to the ground. Before the Monstrous Humanoids' King could deal in the final blow, a chilling sensation crept in.

Startled by the sudden change in temperature, Izuku looked down and found pearly white ice covering the monster's lower body. Much to Izuku's shock, he noted how the Summons themselves were encased in ice. As it continuously crept up, Keras and the other two could make a small trail leading up to his back. 

Standing several feet away was a young woman Izuku had often seen in the news, the same age as the young greenette, on one knee several feet away. Her short hair was divided into a vibrant red and a stark white, both colors contrasting one another. On the upper left side of her face was an injury that marred her beauty.