4.2

JONQUIL POV

I fell asleep beside Maex but when I awoke it was still pitch black outside and so I sat there for a moment wondering what had woken me up. Slowly I slid from the bed and made my down the hall after giving a last kiss to my son and making sure he was tucking in right. I faltered for a moment however when I heard moans and the sound skin slapping against skin. Of course. I poured myself an overly full glass of wine. Aurelius has always used sex as a distraction, as a way to deal with thing, I didn't understand it because the act had never been particularly pleasurable for me but I guess that was the case in every arranged marriage.

I drank the whole cup in one go and when I went to pour another one I glanced over and happend to meet Faune's eyes. She stared at me as she let little moans slip past her swollen pink lips, her hand pushing Aurelius deeper inside of her. I looked away immediately in embarrassment, my face red but a surprising wetness forming between my legs at having watched the initamate act; if only briefly.

I looked over again when I heard her tell him to stop, he did so with confusion to match my own. She ignored his questioning stares though and in all her naked glory came up to me. I was even more confused now and found myself looking anywhere but at her. She took the glass of wine from my hands and placed in on the table before her turning my face to look at her. Her lips met mine. I was completely shock and didn't react at first, but when her kiss became more forceful I found myself kissing her back.

It became more rough and passionate and I felt her hands begin groping my body but I couldn't bring myself to stop her. I hadn't realized how much I missed the simple act of being touched. I did stop though, when I felt my dress begin to fall off my shoulders. I quickly grabbed the material and held it tightly up to my chest. She bit her lip and gently grabbed ahold of my wrists. "Let us make it up to you." Her whisper was soft but seductive and I found myself letting her pull my wrist away from my chest to let my dress pool at my feet. She smirked, looking me up and down with a hunger and grabbed my hand, leading me to the bed.

She grabbed my hips and pulled me up against her so that our chests were touching and began kissing me again. I didn't know why I was going along with this so easily, it was a sin, an act against all the God's, against reason, but it felt oh so good. Letting her be in complete control of the furious and messy kiss, her hand wrapped around the back of my neck whilst mine tangled up in her hair. Suddenly, I was laying down with her hovering ontop of me. I let myself go into the passion fully, kissing her with as much force as I could muster while running my hand up and down her body, grabbing at her waist, her tits, her ass, anytime that I could grab and tried to commit the feeling to memory. I felt Aurelius walk around the bed, I'd almost forgotten he was here, but I continued to pay no mind to him until I felt his cock running up and down my folds.

I let out as gasp and Faune took that opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth, quickly winning fight for dominance because of my distraction from Aurelius's cock collecting my wetness between my legs. He barely pushed the tip in a quite few time, teasing me and chuckling darkly when I started to whine. He wanted me to begging him please.

After he'd deemed it good enough he pushed himself all the way inside of me, bottomed out and welcoming the warm feeling of my cunt wrapping around him. It hurt a little bit, because I hadn't had a man inside of me for some time, but it only added to the pleasure. He began thrusting in and out of me with groans of pleasure falling from his parted lips, Faune took kissed and bit at my lips as she pleased.

He abruptly pulled out and Faune was no longer ontop of me as he tured me around and pulled me up to his chest, beginning to fuck up into me from behind. Faune looked mischievously at me before she resting on her elbows, ass up in the air and began to lick at my little nub. I gasped at the foreign feeling as pleasure shot through my entire body, and gripped on to Aurelius's arm for support. He let out a breathy chuckle at my reaction to it and began assaulting my neck with kisses, sucking and biting licking at every bit of exposed skin as he wanted to mark me as his.