Back at it Again

3RD PERSON POV:

When Y/n went in the next day after that call she realized everything in her dressing room was completely changed and moved. She started to freak out thinking some fan got into the back and got into her stuff. As she walked around the door to her room creaked open to show the hair team. They were carrying a bunch of makeup and hair boxes in order for the change.

~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SCIENCE~~

When the whole team was done with Y/n she looked like a completely different person

When the whole team was done with Y/n she looked like a completely different person. Her debut in her new outfit and with The Judgement Day was tonight because they were going to accompany Y/n at ring side.

Last minute before she went out they decided to change Y/n's theme song to 911 (the song above). They cut it to where it says "The voices only say his name, When I'm starting to think that they're real" before letting out an ear pitching scream that would make the lights go to pitch black then purple as Y/n walks to the ring.

YOUR POV:

I started to shake myself getting all the anxiety out before stepping outside to walk to the ring. Damien Priest was behind me along with Rhea and Edge. They were walking with me as the scream let out causing the lights to go out before coming back on in a lavender shade. We continued to walk to the ring before I held up my Women's championship belt just for Bianca to come out way earlier than she was supposed.

She came running in and tackled me down in the ring which what instantly started the match. Rhea was on the outside trying to keep a stone cold composer but couldn't since the love of her life was getting beat up in front of her.

I started to scream at Bianca before she hit me with her braid which the ref didn't see because he was distracted by Liv who came out of nowhere to beat up Rhea. Due to that Bianca had enough time to pick me up for her signature KOD which earned her a win and my championship belt.