The Day we Dread

3RD PERSON POV:

When y/n woke up Rhea was getting ready to leave realizing she only had only two hours left until she had to leave. Y/n quickly got up and slipped her shoes on going with Rhea to her packed up apartment with animals jumping on her making her laugh.

Rhea smiled seeing the girl she fell to like come into contact with her animals who were like her children. Y/n helped the bleach blonde with her bags to make sure she had everything that she needed in her car.

YOUR POV:

When we got to the airport I could tell that Rhea was nervous, so I grabbed her hand gently while I helped her grab her bags. When we were at the gate for her airplane I looked up at the Rhea hugging her tightly. She slowly hugged back with the same tightness both of us not wanting to let go of each other. When we did I pulled her down by the neck gently and kissed her on the lips. As I did Rhea quickly returned the kiss holding my head there.

We soon heard someone over head saying her plane was leaving so she grabbed her bags and started to walk away, actually making me cry.

When I got back to my apartment I wiped my tears and got ready for the day wanting to push myself in the ring to make Rhea proud and not worry about me. When I got to the NXT arena everyone was staring at me. Shaking it off I walked over to Shotzi who hugged me tightly "Congrats bestie for dating my other bestie." Tonight me and Shotzi's storyline together was supposed to change. We were supposed to become tag team partners and go against whoever at the time had the tag team championship belts. I walked to my locker room with a coffee that Shotzi made me realizing she had breakfast made on my vanity waiting.

I started to eat while doing my makeup humming to music I had quietly playing so I didn't disturb anybody beside me or outside of the locker room. When I was finished me and Shotzi met up showing off our outfits so we could look at them up close. When it was our time for our storyline, Shotzi went out first grabbing a mic talking about how she needed a partner that was like Rhea but not exactly like her.

Soon I walked out and grabbed a mic, most people cheered but some people started to boo me which I just stuck my tongue out at them as I slipped into the ring. I smiled at Shotzi and sighed into the mic, "Look Shotzi if you just wanted to be partners in crime you could have just asked me instead of just hinting around about it saying you need someone like Rhea but not exactly like her."

She rolled her eyes and smacked my "injured" shoulder from our match which made me wince a little in pain. "The audacity of you to think you even measure up to Rhea's greatness." Shotzi glared at me and I tightly grabbed her hand shaking it "nice to meet you 'partner'" I giggled and licked my bottom lip as I got out of the ring.

I high fived some kids who had posters of me screaming my name to sign their stuff, which I gladly did having a special place in my heart for my new and old fans.

When I got to my locker room I instantly messaged Rhea telling her about my new storyline and that I hoped I would get on RAW soon like her and that we could be together soon again. She read my messages and congratulated me while agreeing with me saying that she would throw my name in with Stephanie McMahon to see if she could get me on RAW.

Though right now it would be kinda hard due to them on tour and traveling everywhere since COVID 19 stuff was lifted some places giving them opens to travel to those certain places.