Until Someone Gets Hurt

3RD PERSON POV:

It was the next morning after y/n had been asked out by the tall blonde that she had previously gotten asked out by. Y/n woke up to her 5 am alarm, slowly sitting up stretching as she started to get ready for her match against Shotzi. She made sure her gym bag was packed with her huge water bottle and clothes to change into.

Slowly a black pit bull that y/n named Thor trotted his way into her room before laying on the bed. Y/n petted his head gently making sure he had enough food and water before leaving to go to the NXT arena. When she walked in she was immediately embraced in a hug by Shotzi.

"Are you ready for our match today queenie?" Shotzi teased y/n with the nickname Rhea gave her yesterday. Y/n gave a simple nod walking with Shotzi to the cafeteria room for breakfast. They both just had a bagel while Rhea walked in with her hair wet looking fresh out of the shower. Y/n lightly blushed while walking to her locker room "I have to go get ready it takes me a while."

YOUR POV:

I walked away quickly while stuffing my bagel in my face. When I finished the bagel I sat in my chair in front of my vanity starting to do my hair in tight curls. I finished on my hair I looked at the time realizing I had an hour left before my match against Shotzi.

I started on my makeup adding a few new symbols like a small diamond on my right cheek. Afterwards I got on my wrestling gear making sure everything was laced up and tight so nothing would fall off during the match. By the time I was finished it was time for me to go to the entrance and wait for my music. Shotzi was out in the ring bashing me for ruining her speech the day before while she was bragging about herself. My theme hit and I walked out holding a mic

"Listen Shotzi sweetie if you just want to fight me then say that instead of bashing me." I let out a sort of evil chuckle as I slipped into the ring. As I did though Shotzi slapped me again like yesterday while the bell rang for the match to start. I started to throw her into the turnbuckles while kicking her in the gut. The referee pulled me off and I walked away with my hands in the air "Alright I'm off of her" I yelled at the referee groaning.

After I gave Shotzi some time I grabbed her by the hair and went to do my signature move just for her to wrap her legs around my neck and slam me on the ground, stunning me. While I was stunned she had enough time to get up and try to pin me but I kicked out. I slowly crawled away trying to get away but Shotzi grabbed my leg dragging me back to the middle.

When she did I started to kick while screaming for her to get off of me. I stood up and when I did she tried to clothesline me but I kicked her in the stomach while she went past me. I got on the top rope while she was down and jumped on top of Shotzi pinning her, winning the match.

I sat there on the ground holding my head not believing that I won. I stood up as the referee lifted my arm and I started to scream with the crowd. But just as I thought everything was good I heard Rheas Theme hit and my smile faded as I turned to face the blonde......