Just as Things Were Getting Good

YOUR POV:

But just as I thought everything was good I heard Rheas Theme hit and my smile faded as I turned to face the blonde..

Rhea was standing there with a smirk plastered on her face as I had a skeptical eyebrow raised, grabbing a microphone from the referee "Look Rhea, I just beat your best friend and I don't know who you think you are to storm in and ruin my good mood." Rhea scoffed while getting in the ring, getting super close to my face.

She took my mic slowly and brought it up to her lips. "Well just for your information y/n I came to pass my torch onto you since I'm moving up to RAW, seeing how good you did out here made me think that your the next me in NXT."

I started to hysterically laugh in Rhea's face while her face was stone cold 'Is this bitch really comparing me to herself' I thought and nodded rubbing my chin. "Well I feel honored but I'm on my own path I'm not gonna chase down you humbled walk of fame." I got out of the ring and as I did they started to play my theme while I high fived some fans and took some pictures with them as well.

When I got into the back some of the other wrestlers congratulated me on my first win. I walked to my locker room starting to take off my gear getting all of the makeup cringing at how much I was wearing. I neatly hung up my leather jacket while hanging up my other things putting on my backup clothes. Those were black ripped jeans, a checkered shirt that had roses on it, black Doc Martins and a dark purple beanie.

I was thinking back on what Rhea said about moving up on the roster and sighed going to the cafeteria to get some food for myself to snack on.

RHEA'S POV:

When y/n walked out I helped Shotzi up and got her out of the ring going backstage so the ring could get ready for the next match. Shotzi stretched her arms gently when we got backstage and popped her neck "Imma go change I'll meet you on the cafeteria." I nodded in agreement leaving Shotzi so she could go to her locker room. I walked into the cafeteria seeing y/n at a table by herself while reading a red book.

I walked over with a small bag of chips and a water bottle as I sat beside y/n "So whatcha reading Queenie." She looked at me and crossed her arms closing her book "I'm reading Christine by Stephan King, but why didn't you tell me you got positioned to be on RAW now?"

I raised an eyebrow at the sudden confrontation and nodded my head a little bit "Because I didn't think you would care too much about my wrestling career." Y/n rolled her eyes at me and chewed on her bottom lip "Then why did you ask me out if your just gonna get up and leave." She popped the sudden question and I widened my eyes a little bit. "I didn't think the distance would be a problem with you."

I answered simply but I'm reality I was just asked this morning and I didn't want to screw up my chance with Y/n. "Well your taking me out tonight since you waited until just now to tell me" she demanded and I nodded "Yes ma'am mission taken into control" I teased while she stood up leaving the table "I'll text you my address and you can come pick me up after I get showered." She mumbled and walked away going out towards the parking lot.

YOUR POV:

I drove home and quickly got in the shower even though I knew that I had no possible chance with Rhea. I tried on every outfit I had not knowing what to choose since I didn't even know where we were going nor did I know what time she was coming to pick me up. I found a suitcase that my mom packed me and completely forgot that I even had. I started to go through it and smiled finding the perfect outfit.

(THIS IS YOUR OUTFIT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT CHANGE IT)

I sent Rhea my address and after a few minutes of sitting around the house I got a message from her saying that she had arrived.