Lovers Don't Hurt Each Other

IMMA BOUT TO MAKE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE MAD BUTTT ITS MY BOOK IDC

3RD PERSON POV:

Months went past after that last encounter between Rhea and Y/n. Of course being the RAW women's champion she still had to watch the girls fight to see who would verse her once she was healed. Backlash soon came around, Rhea went through one more tag team partner which was Liv Morgan and completely annihilated her because they lost the tag team women's champion belts.

It was weird between the two when they would leave the arena to go back to their shared apartment or hotel room. There would be so much space in between the two like there was an invisible wall between them. When they started to pack for the tour it was dead silent besides the footsteps of their animals that lived with them in the apartment. They were getting ready for tour like mentioned but one part of the tour was backlash.

Within the days leading up to this point Rhea was being really secretive towards y/n making her worry if something was going on between Rhea and someone else.

YOUR POV:

We had drove to the airport while having this weird and awkward silence between us which wasn't normal for us. The only thing that was making noise was the radio that I was flipping through knowing that got on Rhea's nerves sometimes, but she just sat there and drove like nothing was happening around her or if I wasn't even there.

When we got to the bus with all the other wrestlers just to have Charlotte and Shotzi drag me off to the part they had ruled off as theirs. Rhea just shrugged and sat down with Edge and Damien Priest which wasn't her normal friend group.

~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ASUKA DANCING WHILE WALKING TO THE RING~~

When Backlash came everyone was excited, since I was still injured they had me be a special guest to be on commentary for the special night. I sat there wearing this while I had the RAW women's championship belt on my un injured shoulder.

 I sat there wearing this while I had the RAW women's championship belt on my un injured shoulder

(Imagine this with white thigh high socks and black strapped heels)

You sat through all of the matches bored and gave your honest opinion on the match's until it was Edges match against AJ Styles.

Things were going good, Damien was banned from ringside so he couldn't interfere with the match to make Edge win in any way. Everything was going smoothly like I said before until a black figure appeared beating on AJ last minute giving Edge the upper hand and win against the fallen and injured AJ. Everyone was screaming at the figure to reveal themselves even I was screaming. They started to take off theirs jacket and we seen a bodest like Rhea's and she dramatically took off them mask revealing her new all black hair. I gasped and ripped off the head seat screaming at her, at this point I wish I could take this back but I walked up to the ring and started to scream at her asking her why just to have her smirk and grab me.

Rhea drug me into the middle of the ring and put me in a submission lock holding my legs up making me scream.

AND CLIFF HANGER FOR NOWWW

DUN DUN DUUUUUU