I Thought We Were Friends?

A/n

I wanted to do something better for this so I read this one shot book and one of the chapters inspired me to make it apart of the book @RheaRipleyisHot

3RD PERSON POV:

Since no one knew that Y/n was apart of judgement day she was still considered a Babyface. She had a match with Liv Morgan and Bianca Bel Air as a tag team against Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss and Asuka (the Becky and Asuka Beef has disappeared for this deal with it). The match was going well y/n was put in the ring very last with Asuka and she had the upper hand until Becky and Alexa came in the ring jumping her while all Bianca and Liv did was scream at the other girls from the corner of the ring.

Asuka got the pin on y/n and when she sat up she just sat on her knees looking at the two other girls in shock not knowing what to do. The two other girls slowly came into the ring walking towards Y/n when the lights went out going into a lavender shade of purple playing The Judgement Day theme song with Rhea, Edge and Damien coming out to the ring.

They all had microphones in their hands and Edge started to talk first "Y/n we are so proud on how you wrestled, unlike your partners up there." He gestured to the two females beside y/n at the moment.

Damien started to talk next "Y/n these people aren't your friends as they claim to be, there is something we need you to see." Everyone looked at the large screen as they saw a video of Bianca and Liv in the women's lock room before the match.

They were both talking until Bianca took a deep sigh "Why do we have to be friends y/n she's just a mess ever since she found out Rhea turned heel and no one knows why," Liv looked at Bianca and chuckled a little bit before sighing "I'm just using her so I can backstab Rhea since ya know they are still living together and somewhat talking." They both started to laugh before Bianca crossed her arms "Girl I'm telling you after this match we are going to act like we care about her but just carelessly push her away." The video stopped and Y/n was staring at the two women in front of her in disbelief as to what she just watched. "I thought we were friends" Y/n screamed at the two.

She got off the mat and started to back away from the two girls that she once thought were her friends.

Rhea decided to started to speak next "Y/n darling, as your girlfriend I want to be protected, I want you to join The Judgement day knowing that us three will always and forever have your back, unlike these two lowlifes we believe in whatever you can achieve." Y/n started to look at everyone. Liv and Bianca were apologizing and telling her not to join The Judgement Day and the three powers of darkness in front of them were staring at them intensely.

YOUR POV:

I slowly stood up and grabbed a microphone "I Accept." Both Bianca and Liv tried to grab me and tell me it was a bad idea but I simply didn't really care what they thought anymore. Edge slipped into the ring and shook my hand before Liv hugged me tightly which I hugged her back. Liv smirked thinking that she could change my mind but since I was facing the camera I made direct eye contact with it and smiled weirdly before I kicked Liv in the stomach making her back away.

Edge started to laugh as he raised my hand in the air and The Judgement Day theme song started to play as we slid out of the ring and walked out of the arena as a group. The Commentary table was going crazy "ITS OFFICIAL EVERYONE Y/N WAS THE ONE IN BLACK AND IS NOW APART OF THE JUDGEMENT DAY."