Problems Randomly Showing Through

3RD PERSON POV:

Weeks turned into months with Rhea and Y/n becoming tag team partners while also sharing hotel rooms together when they were on the road for tours. They did interviews together, being named the power couple of the century making it known they were dating to WWE and their fans.

Their first match together being out as a couple and a tag team was against Sasha Banks and Naomi for the titles since Rhea wanted to take the titles back.

Truth be told y/n was terrified on how Rhea would act if they didn't get them back seeing what she did to Nicki A.S.H.

YOUR POV:

When me and Rhea got to the arena we were holding hands while sipping on coffee we stopped to get while on the way. We walked to our locker room getting stopped for an additional interview on how we were feeling about the match that was supposed to go down tonight.

We expressed how we felt and went into the locker room to change. While Rhea was doing her makeup I did her hair, then when I was doing my makeup she would do my hair adding additional black glitter.

I stood up and kissed her gently smiling "Let's go get those titles my Queenie." Rhea rubbed my side taking my hand.

She led me out to the arena since we were supposed to get in the ring first. Rhea went out first doing the iconic stomp before I came out going beside her.

We looked at each other, nodding before running towards the ring sliding under the bottom rope.

Suddenly Sasha came out running towards us making me pull Rhea back. Sasha laughed making Naomi come out as well. I rolled my eyes, rubbing on Rhea's shoulder "You got this Miss Brutality." We both took our corner Rhea wanting to go first in the ring, I stood on the ring side as the bell rung watching Sasha and Rhea go at it. I was cheering on Rhea while she had the upper hand. While I wasn't paying attention Naomi grabbed my leg dragging me down off the ring making me hit my face.

I groaned as Naomi grabbed my hair bashing my head into the poll holding up the ropes and turnbuckles.

Me and Naomi started to fight on the outside while Rhea and Sasha fought on the inside of the ring. Rhea got Sasha pinned while me and Naomi still fought, Naomi kept hitting me as I was getting tired. Rhea got out of the ring scaring off Naomi as I laid on the ground trying to catch my breath.

Rhea picked me up to see that I hurt my knee making me limp "Okay let's get you backstage to see the paramedics to see if anything is really wrong." She helped me back stage as we held the tag team titles, while the paramedics checked my knee seeing it was severely bruised and popped out of place. They placed it back and I smiled as they wrapped my knee gently.

I stood up and held onto Rhea as we walked back out to the ring because Rhea wanted to verse Charlotte. Though when we got into the ring Rhea started to attack me taking my woman's championship title from my grip.

OOP- Tables have turned everyone.....