Why Me?

Italics are your thoughts

3RD PERSON POV:

After the encounter with Rhea and Shotzi y/n stormed out of the arena going to the locker room. Y/n wasn't really mad she was stoked on how her debut went. Y/n started to change into normal clothes that she had in her duffle bag which consisted of just black sweatpants and a dark purple hoodie with a bunch of black cobweb designs.

She had planned on training in the back side of the arena to warm up for her actual match with Shotzi which was going to be the next day. Y/n walked out of her locker room holding a water bottle as she walked to the weight room thinking no one was using it. At first she was the only one in there, so to deal with the quiet tension in the room she put on headphones while she got onto the treadmill.

Due to having headphones on and music on full blast Y/n had no clue someone came in the room to work out as well. That someone was Rhea who had saw Y/n walk in the workout room before.

YOUR POV:

I wasn't really paying any attention to my surroundings as I gently got off the treadmill and started to lift weights trying to build my upper arm strength. Though I felt someone's hand on my back fixing my horrible posture. I slightly jumped taking off my headphones looking at Rhea "Oh sorry queenie did I scare you?" Rhea said with a slight smirk. What's with the sudden nickname we don't even know each other, I blinked slightly at her and took a deep breath before speaking "Did your teachers ever tell you growing up to keep your hands to yourself?" I questioned her and she just let out an airy chuckle.

"I'm sorry it was just aggravating me with your stance" She simply responded.

RHEAS POV:

Y/n just gave me a blank stare before casually going back to lifting weights pulling up her headphones. "I'll take that as you don't like people" I mumbled slightly as I went to go do pull ups. I started to do some pull ups and every once an a while I would catch y/n glancing over at me every now and then. I would give her a simple smirk that would make her simply look away.

After a few hours y/n had her hoodie off in a black bra while all sweaty chugging on the water they brought. Y/n started to leave while humming to her music. I suddenly walked but sort of ran stopping them. She looked at me with an eyebrow raised that made me smile a little "Let me give you my number and I can introduce you to people and maybe go out with a few of my friends one night."

Y/n looked at me confused before slowly handing over her phone, I took it and put my number in before handing it back.

YOUR POV:

Rhea just gave me her number what. the. actual. fuck. I walked to my locker room rather quickly and closed the door freaking out a little bit. I pulled my hair back and put my hoodie back on grabbing my things. I started to leave going to my dark blue mustang, I put everything in my trunk while walking to my drivers side door.

I heard someone call my name so I slowly turned seeing Shotzi's green hair running towards me. I widened my eyes and she stopped bending down a little trying to catch her breath, "Hey y/n look I'm sorry about the slap I'm just going by the storyline" I nodded and shrugged.

"It's okay girl I hope we can be friends behind the scenes." I smiled and shook her hand gently, we started a conversation while the tall blonde from the workout room walked up behind her. Rhea grabbed Shotzi's shoulder gently "So are we still going out for dinner tonight," Rhea asked and Shotzi nodded "Yeah I was gonna ask Y/n if she wanted to come."

I looked between the two and nodded "Sure yeah I'd love to go out to eat with you guys." They both smiled nodding, walking out to their cars. Rhea sent me the location to the restaurant since I was new to the area and I followed the coordinates to the location. When I pulled up the two wrestlers were waiting outside for me, I got out and walked towards them before going inside.

When we did the waitress instantly recognized the two women in front of me and walked them to a back table beside I nice window that showed a lake. I smiled and sat down beside Rhea looking at the menu while they ordered alcohol I just ordered a water not wanting to get too drunk or tipsy to the point I can't drive (DRINK RESPONSIBLY). I started to talk to Shotzi and Rhea about my home life since we were just talking about our home life's.

RHEA'S POV:

Y/n and Shotzi started to talk about home life and I sat there listening to every word occasionally talking but mostly I was quiet. Truth was is I was staring at y/n the whole time, the way she bats her eyes, the way she talks or smiles. When the waitress came back with our drinks she asked us about food, I just got a simple burger and fries along with Shotzi while y/n got (f/f).

After we ate and everything everyone started to grab their things pitching in on the food. Y/n threw in her money and walked outside waving to the both of us, Shotzi nodded her head towards y/n smiling at me and I nodded quickly following y/n. I grabbed her arm gently and she turned with wide eyes "Look I know we don't know eachother well but I've been watching you before you were in NXT, would you want to go out?" I questioned the female in front of me who was just star struck.

She giggled and kinda nodded while walking to her car "I'll see you later miss brutality." She responded with a slight smirk.