The Rebuild

A/N: I didn't realize it was that long since I updated this book and I'm so sorry to my fellow readers now let's get onto what you all are here for!!

3rd PERSON POV:

Rhea and y/n barley talked on the way home mainly because they were still in their fight about Rhea turning heel and because they didn't know how to resolve it like all the other fights they had. When they made it to their shared apartment Rhea instantly went to shower while Y/n sat on the couch quietly with all the dogs cuddled into her side.

When Rhea came out her hair was soaking wet and she was wearing pajamas before she turned the tv off sitting in front of y/n on the coffee table

YOUR POV:

'Just great now what does she have to say' I thought while Rhea just sat there staring at me like I was supposed to speak first. "Soo we need to fix whatever is going on between us because obviously it's getting brought into our line of work." She said in her Aussie accent making me just want to hug her. "What are you talking about you made the decision to turn heel without telling me, costing me an injury." I crossed my arms.

She sat there looking at me with complete shock like I wasn't going to say anything to her. "Well I want to apologize for not thinking about how this would have effected you." She looked down and I slightly felt bad but I wasn't about to fall for her trap. So I got up and walked to the bedroom laying down, acting like I had fallen asleep.

3RD PERSON POV:

Even though Rhea and y/n were mad at each other they still went to the gym together because secretly they just wanted to see who would give up first to this fight. While at the gym y/n was taking pictures in the mirror before jumping on the treadmill to run for a little. Rhea was bench pressing like always and looked over at y/n who had her headphones on which made Rhea smile thinking about when they first met on NXT.

Though while Y/n is as working out on the tread mill a tall buff man walked over starting to flirt with her. Visibly she was uncomfortable and it seemed to Rhea that the guy was taking No for an answer.

Slowly but quickly Rhea made her way over to the two and kissed y/ns cheek gently. "Is everything alright over here princess." Rhea said loud enough for the guy to here making him feel slightly awkward but made y/n smile a little and nod. "I'm sorry to bother you two" The man said before walking away. After a few hours Rhea and Y/n walked to the locker room taking a few pictures together in mirror. Though after they showered and changed into clean non sweaty clothes y/n looked up at Rhea while they were walking to the car, "You know I'm not mad anymore you did what you had to do for the company."

This made Rhea smile and grab ahold of Y/ns hand "Good because if we have to be the most dominating couple on screen we have to be it in real life ."

Days went past and it was Sunday night when Y/n got a call from WWE saying that she would be out in a fight with Bianca Bel Air for the championship title and lose to her because they wanted to make a new storyline of the Judgement day kicking Edge to the curb and going against the Mysterio's. But the thing that made her the mad the most was that they were changing her whole entire style, from clothes all the way to hair.

LOOK IM SORRY MY CHILDREN OF READERS I KEEP GETTING BUSY EVERY TIME I START WRITING AGAIN 😫😫