10) Angry Celestial and Poison

*Hiccup's pov*

If you wanted to compare the size of this dragon to a dragon we have seen. It's half the size of the red death that me and Toothless fought and basically killed. Ya, this things was huge and it was coming at us at a high speed. It doesn't help that another smaller one was also coming our way.

"Guys get away from the dragon as much as you can!" I yelled as we ran to our dragons and took to the air away from the fire dragon who was laying in the lava spots Meatlug has spit out.

Mala didn't want to leave the dragon which is why we hesitated while being midair on our dragons. I tried to go back to grab her, but then suddenly right before us was the massive dragon. With one swipe of it's wings all of us got thrown into the trees and off our dragons.

I groaned as I sat up from the bush I landed in and looked at the green and purple scales the wings with the stars quite literally embedded in them and this dragon stood partly on the beach and partly on the water because of how big it was.

"Oh that's a big dragon." Fishlegs said as he finally was able to get up and look at it.

"Look what you did!" Snotlout yelled at Ruffnut and Tuffnut

"Oh...wait that small dragon called that massive thing!?" Tuffnut said shocked that such a thing happened.

"This is truly unexpected." Mala remarked as Toothless ran forward and stood in front of the dragon and loudly roared at it.

"Guys whatever you do, do not attack it we don't need to anger it more than it already is." I said so Astrid had to make Stormfly back off.

"Toothless come back!" I yelled but Toothless didn't listen to me.

The dragon completely ignored Toothless as it turned it's attention to the dragon before Barf and Belch fired at it.

"Don't provoke it!" Snotlout yelled as the dragon stopped then angerly huffed and turned our way and roared.

We all had to cover our ear it was so loud. Many of the dragons backed off except Toothless who fired at it's chest only to have the dragon slam him into the ground with his foot.

"Toothless!" I yelled as I ran over trying to get close until I came to a stop because the dragon lowered its head to look me dead straight in the eyes. It softly roared some things before it got off of Toothless and went over to the other dragons who now had another dragon next to it.

"Wait that's the poison dragon we saw that disappeared on us." Astrid said pointing it and the dragon looked at it and hissed angered.

"Viper stand down." A voice said.

All of us were confused until Mala pointed to the man sitting on top the massive dragons head. He was lowered to the ground and his outfits to say the least was extremely strange, but he walked over to the fire dragon and easily got to him and touched him without struggle

"So which one of you attacked him?" He asked after a moment with the dragon.

"What do you mean?" I asked them the man pulled out this weird device and shot it leaving a hole in a tree

"Do I need to make myself clear? Fine. Which one of you attacked Bryan causing him distress in his already critical condition?!" The man said and I'm going to be honest. It's scary looking at this.

A massive dragon literally holding the stars in it's wings, had a glare that looked like one of maybe an angry parent, but is clearly said your dead. Then there's this other dragon, long, but it's look was dark and it's expression said I will brutally kill you. Now this person in front of us holding this thing I have no idea what, but he clearly would shoot to kill us. So now this man with two extremely dangerous dragons behind him and one in critical condition.... That's a honestly frightening sight.

It doesn't help that the dragons have no chains nothing that seem to be controlling it or causing harm, these dragons were defending and following this person of their own free will. Also the person has given them names? Obviously this person has been around these dragons for a long time.

"Well!? Answer me or I shoot your leg next" the man snapped

"Woah woah woah there does not need to be violence here please let us explain ourselves before we go harming each other. I'm very sorry that our dragons attacked yours just now, but we don't want to fight." I said before Mala could speak up.

"Oh really? Alright I'll give you 5 minutes." The man said as he pointed that thing in his hand at the ground then pulled something out and clicked it.

"Well? Start you have a timer you know" he said and I blinked

"Ok ok ok, look out friend Mala told us to come over after she discovered your dragon over there." I said pointing at the dragon or Bryan as he was called, weird name, but nows not the time to question that.

"My people found him washed ashore and as people who help dragons and set them free from dragon hunters we only wanted to help, but he snapped at us." Mala said as the dude raised his eyebrow.

"Hey Bryan, tell me how did you get in this situation." This man said and the dragon stared to lightly roar and after a moment I saw Toothless huff angered a bit. All the dragons looked a bit ashamed and Barf and Belch even shoved Ruffnut and Tuffnut who looked at them questioning.

".... Alright answer me this, who are dragon hunters and how do they look?" The man said as he clicked something on that device before putting it away. Wait did he just understand what that dragon just said? Ok questions for later we may have just gotten ourselves some time here before he shoots us or something

"You wanna know what dragon hunters looked like? Dude have you not seen-" Snotlout shut up as the black dragon or Viper growled.

I sighed as I explained what dragon hunters were and drew in the sand what we know most of them basically look like, the man came forward and looked at it. He sighed as he looked at up then at the red dragon.

"Bryan I can assure you these people are not dragon hunters from the pictures and explanation they gave." He said and the red dragon roared.

"Hey what's your guys names?" He asked.

"I'm hiccup Haddock and this Toothless." I said as Toothless came over and nudged me.

"I'm Mala chief of the Protector of the Wing"

"I'm Snotlout best one out of this group." Hookfang lit himself on fire and Snotlout reconsidered.

"And Hookfang is the best dragon here." He said quickly.

"I'm Astrid, this is Stormfly"

"I'm Fishlegs and this is Meatlug"

"Rufftut and-"

"Tuffnut! And this is our dragon"

"Barf and Belch!" Ruffnut said ending their little speak.

"Alright... That's Viper, Bryan, and Allumos. My name's Patrick O'Connor, but just call me Pat."