5) Dragon's edge

*Pat's pov*

Now that I think about it. Allumos is... Huge. Like if I stood next to him I'm like the size of his foot. Allumos and I had to land for a break and we were hiding out. As much as being in the open sounds nice, it's not an option not with this unfamiliar land.

Allumos came out of the salt water and dropped like 10 big fish on the ground and like I'd say 15 or so smaller ones.

"I geuss that's food." I said looked at the arey of different kinds.

"There was also sea dragons under there. We seem to be in a world of dragons and if that's the case would human also be around as well?" Allumos asked and I shrugged as I instinctively pulled out my gun and fired it.

I hadn't realized I had my own magic until I looked at the fire before me. I blinked and then looked at my gun then back at the fire and then at Allumos.

"I have my magic?" I asked

"It seems so which is quite surprising." Allumos said looking at the fire.

"I mean...I thought it was wiped when you and me came together." I said

"That's the point, but that rift must have not only change and separated us it gave back your magic." Allumos said

"I'm so happy I kept these." I said

"Made me keep them for you." Allumos said

"..... we'll keep quiet about that." I said as Allumos chuckled a bit before eating.

I sighed and looked back at the fire with the fish on it. I looked back at the setting sun and thought about everything. If we really are in another world full of dragons and maybe humans then... Do they get along? Do they not get along?

I looked down as Allumos put his tail in front of me. I looked up at him as I finished eating and he looked at me. I sighed getting up and sat down next to him and closed my eyes. He's a bit different then usual maybe nicer? I wonder if this is because of the rift. What affects did it have on all of us?

*Hiccup's pov*

Shock could not explain my emotion right now. First we're defending the Snow Wraith from the hunters, then this massive lightning dragon just shows up and it was huge. It took out a dragon proof cage with just one swing of it's claw and arrows couldn't even get close to it.

However the thing that left not only me and the riders shocked but the hunters as well was that fact that it just disappeared. Lightning struck it after a huge build up and it was gone. A electric force hit all of us sending people back and us falling into the snow.

I spit out some of the snow I got in my mouth as Toothless got up. I called for everyone and they were all accounted for. I looked up and saw the hunters retreating away.

"Hiccup!" Fishlegs called and I looked at him.

"If this is about that dragon we just saw. We will most definitely talk about it, but we have to find that snow Wraith that was taken and make sure it's ok." I said getting to Toothless.

We flew into the air and after a bit of time as found a cave with a dragon hunters smashed up cage.

"There!" I pointed and we all flew down and landed.

I walked twords the cave and realized how dark it was. I was about to enter with everyone until the Snow Wraith walked right up to us and roared knocking us back a bit. Snotlout of course ran to Hookfang.

"Oh hey here." Fishlegs said very nervously and the Snow Wraith roared then disappeared back into the cave.

"Well at least we know it's ok." Astrid said

"Ya now can we go home!" Snotlout yelled

"Ok ok. Yes we can go back to dragons edge." I said and I looked back at the cave before taking off. Toothless gave me a low growl and I looked at him.

"I know bud. I wanted to investigate, but everyone's tired and we need rest." I said and Toothless huffed.

"Ya ok." I said as we flew to the edge in silence.

When we got there we fed the dragons and then met up at the club house. I sighed as I walked over and sat down at the nearest seat.

"Hiccup?" Fishlegs said and I knew what he was going to ask

"We are going to talk about that giant lightning dragon." I said as Heather also walked over.

"What I'm concerned about is the fact that is can straight up disappeared with a strike of lightning with anything it's holding as well." Heather said

"Ya not to mention the Snow Wraith looked fine." Fishlegs said

"Oh can I point something out?" Tuffnut asked

"Sure what is it?" I asked

"That dragon had a blindfold on it. Are dragons starting to be born with blindfolds?" Tuffnut asked

"How can it even see though that blindfold." Ruffnut asked

"They have a point that dragon did have bandages over its eyes. Maybe the cause of dragon hunters?" Heather asked

"I don't know, but one things for sure I don't think any of it's attacks were aimed at the hunters or us." I said

"What's that supposed to mean?" Snotlout asked

"Hiccup's got a point. It could have fired at the ground where the hunters were and or at us in the air, but it shot right in-between in pushing both of us back to give it enough time to just-" Fishlegs stopped.

"For it to disappear with the cage." Astrid said

"What kind of class should it be in? What do you all thing?" Fishlegs asked

"Maybe striker?" I said

"Mystery also works for it." Astrid said

"There is multiple different classes it could fit into." Heather pointed out.

"We'll put it under unclassed. Until we find out more about this dragon." I said and fishlegs wrote it down.

"Well I hope to Thor we don't see it again that thing looked nasty." Snotlout said leaving.

I sighed as I made my way back to my hut. Whatever this dragon is, it's nether friendly nor an absolute terror.