2) Waking Slayers #1

*Bryan's pov*

I was terrified. I have a good reason to be terrified, but my terror soon turned into a pain as I felt myself being burned slightly.

This has never happened before. Me burning? Shouldn't be possible I'm a fire dragonslayer I am the element of fire...unless that's why I'm burning.

Pain flared up all around my body and I screamed in pain as I felt my body fall. A pitch black void surrounded me and I managed to open my eyes just enough to see 5 others. One I didn't recognize but I didn't think about it because the pain shocked me again, but this time I felt like I was being torn from the inside out.

I clutched my body curling up as pain and numbness took over. When some kind of light came through my closed eyes I knew I was falling, but I could feel something off with myself but I didn't have time to think about it as rain hit my skin.

The sound of sizzling filled my ears and at a much louder sense. For a brief moment I smelled salt water, but then I crashed into freezing temperature water.

Squirming around I tried resurfacing and then I managed to I grabbed onto the first thing I could which was a slab of ice.

I opened my eyes and looked around then realized my hands weren't even hands. I freaked out, but then went underwater again. I flailed around trying to grab at the ice, but it flipped over on me and couldn't even  resurface.

I tried again, but this time something grabbed me and pulled me up. I was tossed out of the water onto thicker ice and I coughed before a wave of tiredness hit me and I looked up to see who was there.

Blue sparking scales were the last thing I saw before passing out.

*Pat's pov*

I have never experienced anything so painful then the feeling of being ripped apart, but your body is still intact. I had passed out because of the pain and to be honest. Rightfully so.

I woke up to something nudging me and I slowly opened my eyes to find a white, with some pink, dragon before me.

I yelled but then pain hit me and I got a head ache before I could hear a voice in my head.

"Allumos?" I asked trying to get in contact with him, but then a roar came from the dragon and I perfectly understood him.

"Pat wake up."

I shook my head as the pain suddenly subsided and I looked up and around then I looked at the dragon.

"Wait. Allumos!?" I asked in shocked before seeing that I was in a forest. I looked around then back at Allumos who was now a dragon.

"Yes it's me. Mind explaining things to me since for some reason I don't recall ever seeing this place." Allumos roared or for me said.

I sighed as I looked around.

"I'll explain, but first let's get somewhere safe I don't know what kind of worldly place this is." I said and Allumos followed me. I'm still in shock, but first things are first. Also Allumos is frink huge! Like I'll have walked for a while then finally I'll hear him take a step like how many steps do I need to take before he takes one?

Ether way I found a cave  big enough for us and walked into it and Allumos followed in after me. You know when I look at him he looks almost exactly like a standard dragon you would find in Atlantide maybe bigger, like what did they call it? And elder dragon? Besides the point, the only thing is that he had wings that looked like they held the Galaxy in them. You know when I look at it closer it actually looks like the constellations are on them. As for the rest of him his underside was a green while all the rest was a white pink

"Explain now." Allumos said laying down.

"Ya ya ok." I said sitting down and I started explaining the trance and the rift that opened when he got close and how it was only trying to bring in dragonslayers.

"So this rift may be the reason I'm like this?" Allumos asked looking at his claws.

"Possibly. However I'm more surprised that you and I aren't together in said dragon body." I said before Allumos god up and walked out of the cave and a bit further before I felt a tug a urge to run after him to not let him go. It screamed at me.

"Allumos!" I yelled and he looked at me and came back.

"Yes I felt it as well." Allumos said and I sighed as I looked at him.

"I'm surprised your taking this so well." I said crossing my arms

"Would not be the first time I became a dragon, however, being a dragon for this long is certainly weird I'm only use to it while in a fight and that's just a short amount of time. This...this is much much different." Allumos said

"I see well looks like we'll have to get use to this life style because I don't know how long we'll be here." I said and Allumos looked at me before he grabbed me with the tip of his claw and put me on his back, which by the way startled me.

"Hold on tightly. We have to find the others." Allumos said walking out of the cave. It's a good thing it's only cloudy today.

As Allumos took off I hugged his neck and close my eyes. It was bumpy for a while, but then it got smoother and I realized Allumos was gliding on the wind.

"First time?" Allumos asked and I wanted to yell at him, but I didn't as I relaxed a bit on his neck.

"Ya. First time."