Crocus The Flower-Blooming Capital

Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen:
Crocus, The Flower-Blooming Capital

Makarov sat within his office of FairyTail his eyes held no emotions as he stared at the group he had summoned not to long ago an untouched beer sat on his desk along with mountains of paperwork from the magic council.

Before him stood his grandson Laxus, Mirajane, Gajeel, Juvia and Mystogan who was not who he actually seemed to be all five of the wizards were confused as to why their master had called them in worried that something bad was going to happen.

"I want you five to be the secret team for the Grand Magic Games. You will officially be FairyTail Team B" he stated flatly his words caused his children to stare at him in shock yet he merely rose his hand showing he hadn't finished "two other members will be joining the teams as well...".

Laxus slammed his hands against the desk splitting it into two lightning rumbled within the room "Who is it gramps? Just tell us a-" the dragon slayer suddenly paused seeing Macarov turn to him with a small smile realisation suddenly hit him "n-no way.... Her?" He asked to which his grandfather nodded.

Laxus sunk down on a chair Gajeel who stood behind him was obvlivious as to what the two were saying that was until Mirajane whispered one simple name only then did he too needed to sit down as the news.

"She and a acquaintance shall we joining us in the games, they will meet you after the first task which is completely anonymous to us Guild Masters. But I beg of you Gajeel, Laxus do not tell the others and keep your thoughts to yourself" Macarov stated at the two knowing that Eric had a habit of reading the guild members thoughts though he cannot control that.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Crocus the  capital of Fiore and the city where the king lives. It is also the place where the Grand Magic Games are currently taking  place. The kingdom resides in a vast valley surrounded by rocky mountains of small-to-mid height, housing mostly mildly prominent hills, and has a small river not far from it, with some isles in its largest part, flowing in a similarly small gorge, which has woodland on both of its sides, occupying the western zone of the valley.

Anna and Acnologia walked hand in hand both wearing their cloaks as they walked through the beautiful capital admiring the scenery yet the chaos dragon cringed seeing so many flowers in one place but seeing his chosen looking so happy he didn't say anything.

"What is the point in these games exactly?" The blue maned male questioned the blonde beside him who stopped in her step her crystal blue hues locked onto his deep blue ones with curiosity.

"Apparently the games are held to determine which guild within Fiore is the strongest though I'm curious about this Sabertooth" Anna mumbled pulling out a magazine to reveal two handsome men on the front "They're quite cocky no?".

Acnologia grabbed the magazine scoffing at the blonde male who was smirking a cocky smile whilst the raven haired male on his right looked as if he didn't want to be there "definitely" he stated dryly.

"A FIGHT!" A man's voice called out both Anna and Acnologia glanced at one another before they dashed to where the voice came from only to see a group of non magic folk and wizards gathered around.

Anna huffed as she pushed herself to the front yet it seemed she too didn't think to do the same as she spotted Natsu on the other side her crystal blue hues widened in shock seeing the fire dragon slayer after so many years though both didn't age a day.