𝘌𝘳𝘻𝘢 𝘝𝘴 𝘈𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘝𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘢

Chapter One Hundred & Four;
Erza Vs Azuma Vs Anna

As the group began to run towards camp Anna suddenly came to a halt the celestial mage glanced over to the Tenrou tree her eyes hardened as she felt two magical signatures one being Erza and the other......

"Mother why have you stopped?" Wendy questioned the mage her brown eyes filled with curiosity but also fear, fear that something was wrong.

Natsu, Cana and the three exceeds stopped as they heard Wendy speaking, they soon turned their attention to the celestial mage who was staring in a certain direction.

"Get to the camp I will meet you all there" Anna stated glancing over her crystal blue eyes met Natsu's dark onyx ones "I promise" and with that simple promise she ran in the opposite direction leaving the group alone.

'Be careful love.....' Natsu thought not knowing that hidden within the shadows a cloaked figure was thinking the same thing whilst the island began to shake violently.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Both Azuma and Erza stood upon the many branches of the Tenrou tree. The red haired wizard gritted her teeth together in anger seeing what the dark wizard had just done. No. It pissed her off.

"I controlled the islands magic power to keep your own intact, now Titania your friends are on the verse of death all over the island, show me how powerful this 'strength to protect your friends' is" Azuma stated awaiting for the red head to attack.

"Azuma of the seven kin is it?" Erza questioned her face held no emotion as she stared at the enemy "what have you done this?"

"Master Hades orders, we're to eliminate every last FairyTail wizar-""NO!" Erza snapped after his answer she already knew about the order "why have you left only me able-bodied?"

"I told you" Azuma began his pupils dilated showing the craziness within "I wish to fight you in a serious battle, that's all" he answered which Erza couldn't terminate was a truth or if he was lying.

She narrowed her eyes almost dangerously "if that's what you say isn't falsehood then I expect you to return everyone's power upon your defeat" she demanded.

"You have my word" Azuma accepted the red heads proposal "I'm not fond of these methods either, of course only if you defeat me" he exclaimed.

Erza clicked her tongue in annoyance as she summoned two duel sword she readied her stance "my friends lives are on the line I will.... PREVAIL!" She lunged "Requip: Heaven Wheels Armour!"

"Blumenblatt!!" She summons her swords which lunged towards Azuma however he was able to move the roots blocking them which shocked the red haired wizard since that spell was meant to cut through anything it touched.

"Fodium Sica!" Azuma suddenly massive funnel of leaf blades which Erza began to slice with her swords yet her outfit was cut by one of the blades summoned more

Erza gritted her teeth as multiple blades began to cut her skin, she soon let out a loud cry as a large wooden fist punched her which caused Erza to slide backwards on one of the large roots.

"I'm sure you can do better than that, Titania" Azuma stated mockingly not a scratch or bruise touched his body "I insist you get serious"