𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

Chapter Nineteen: Unforgettable encounter

Anna was in the bathroom changing for hers and Grays date, said male was seated on the comfortable mattress staring at papers filled with Gielgud drawings of clothes for both men and women.

"I'm read- oh so you've seen my designs!" Anna chirped causing the ice make wizard to turn to her his mouth agape at her clothing choice he had to admit she was stunning.

She wore a white off the shoulder body con dress, clear nude heels her hair was curled elegantly pulled up into a ponytail small strands of hair framed her face

"Y-yeah! They're really good um..... you look gorgeous" Gray stuttered his cheeks tinted red at the sight of her 'god just one look and she makes me nervous' he thought

"Thanks" Anna said she too blushing at the compliment "let's go we have a reservation at this restaurant I've been wanting to try out" she exclaimed pulling Gray out of her house a certain moon shaped black key attached to her purse.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Natsu Dragneel was pissed, Macarov had just undone them of the spell him being the last with Loki who began to freak out.... Something about spirits of something along those lines.

He snuck into Anna's home where she said she was going but she wasn't there, he could smell her strawberry and vanilla scent but there was another scent..... Grays to be exact.

"Ugh why did that ice princess ask her out first!" He seethed killed intent surrounded his body while walking through Magnolia people stared at him in wonder others moved away from the large leak of magic he was emitting.

"So tell me Anna, what was your childhood like?" His ears perked up at the sound of Gray's voice which led him to a small quaint restaurant not far from the guild hall either,

"It was okay.... My mother passed when I was young giving me possession of her zodiac keys however one went missing during a break in, um my father is okay I guess? He didn't want me leaving home but he got over it and my sister well she wasn't very supportive at all she hates me" Anna replied solemnly her Crystal blue eyes were filled with sadness and guilt?

The pink haired dragon slayer's eyes filled with pity at what she had said.... But he couldn't help but bubble up in jealousy, she should be saying that to him not Gray HIM.

"I'm sorry for bringing it.... It must be hard for you to even speak of your family" the ice make wizard said softly reaching beneath the table his hands grabbed Anna's squeezing it reassuringly

"It's okay, I don't like talking about it but it can't be helped eh?" The blonde smiled yet Natsu can tell from the window that it was forced.

They say their for a moment of silence citizens stared at the pink haired wizard with curiosity and confusion, confused as to why the male was practically in stalker mode.

"Did you agree to this date just because I was hurt back on the island?" Gray blurted out his question Anna's face went from shocked before she flushed red in anger.

"How could you say something like that? Of course I didn't!" She snapped catching the male off guard "is that what you think Gray? That I just accepted on a whim? I'm leaving" placing a certain amount of money onto the table before she ran out of the restaurant embarrassed Natsu guessed from the direction she was heading was towards her home.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Anna was running through the streets of magnolia her heart beating rapidly she could here Gray calling out to her but she didn't turn back, in fact she did a sharp turn into an alley watching the ice make wizard zoom pass.

'Why would he ask me something like that! I would never do that to him!' She thought tears escaping her eyes as she sat down on the cold floor bringing her legs up to her chest her body shook as rain began to pour.

"Hey shrimp you alright?" A deep voice that she didn't recognised asked a shadow glooming over her, raising her head to came face to face with a tall muscular male with multiple piercings long untamed black hair, He has red eyes with slitted dark pupils, and has no visible eyebrows she had to admit he was quite good looking.

"Y-yeah, j-just a bad date I guess" Anna mumbled eyeing the male who had slid down the opposite of side of her his red eyes staring into her very soul

"Man sorry that happened shrimp" the male said apologetically, a grunt escaped his lips causing Anna to notice the wound on his abdomen.

"Your hurt.... Come" she said in a mere whisper getting up she held her hand out to the male who gladly took it before heading to her home, little did she know that a salmon haired dragon slayer was hot on her trail.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"That hurts Shrimp!" The Raven haired male exclaimed wincing when the white haired child began to tend to his wound

"S-sorry! P-Plue I-is b-being a-as g-gentle as h-he c-can b-be!" Plue stuttered, meanwhile Anna was in the kitchen brewing some honey tea for herself and the quite attractive stranger who so happens to be  in her home

Placing the tea on a tray she headed back into the living room placing the tray down on the coffee table which also contained a small jug of milk and two tea spoons.

"I'm sorry if I'm over staying my welcome in your home Shrimp" the man apologised taking the small jug he poured the milk in his cup before stirring it with his spoon Anna doing the same

"Don't worry about it I'm doing a random act of kindness" the blonde sent the male a closed eyed smile which made his cheeks tint pink slightly at how adorable she was. "I didn't quite catch your name"

"Gajeel, Gajeel Redfox"