𝘈 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦

Chapter Sixty Six: A Dragons Promise

It had been a week since Daphne attacked Magnolia and everything was going as they normally would. The townsfolk forgot about the dilemma rebuilding their homes and shops.

Of course Fairy Tail had helped out giving that some of them were on house arrest due to the ordeal especially Gray who couldn't go on any jobs for a week.

"Are you sure I can stay here?" Wendy asked admiring Anna's home which will also be hers now since she will be living there from now on even Carla was amazed by the decor.

"Positive I already have a room done up for you thanks to two of my feels espirits Aries and Virgo" Anna winked at the two opening up a door which was painted white.

The room itself was absolutely stunning the floor made it look as if they were standing on clouds a bed hung from the ceiling a baby pink duvet and pillows atop of it.... Golden birds to hung form the ceiling looking at if they were real

"T-thank you mum!" Wendy cried out however she covered her mouth realising what she had said she looked down disappointed by her actions

Anna blinked slightly before her eyes softened getting down to Wendy's height she spoke "hey hey no need to be sad. I'm happy if you call me mum I always wanted to have children ya know?"

The sky dragon Slayers head perked up her vision hazy as tears pricked her eyes "r-really? You don't mind?"

"I don't mind at all..." Anna whispered pulling Wendy into an embrace Carla watched the scene her eyes too pricked with tears yet she didn't let them fall.

She had never seen Wendy so content with someone nor did she ever thought that the girl would want someone else to be a mother figure not after Grandeena but now that she met Anna Carla was happy with that....

Anna would be a great mother to Wendy... she knew that in her heart.

"Hey shrimp you coming or what?" Gajeel called out opened the door his red eyes glanced around the room nodding in approval at the decor 'not bad'

"Oh yes! Let me just change first!" The celestial mage smiled brightly a white glow surrounded her body before it vanished instead of her worn out outfit she was now wearing a white frilly top, blue checkered skirt and a blue cardigan with white air forces