𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘵

Chapter Ninety Four: Mest

"Gray! Loke!" Lucy greeted the two males who walked out of the cave they defeated Wendy and Mest in she was giving the lion spirit a seductive look which creeped him out "I knew you guys would have no problem making it past the first round"

"Nice work, congratulations" Cana congratulated the two males behind them Levy and Gajeel was sat against a large oak tree

"I told you we were lucky to get the serenity route!" The blue haired mage chirped giving the iron dragon slayer a beaming smile

"LUCKY!!!" Gajeel roared "BUT I DIDNT GET TO BEAT UP A SINGLE PERSON!!!" Levy just giggled at that turning her attention back to the others.

"Wow we were the only ones who were able to clear the first round?" Gray asked glancing at his comrades well..... opponents.

"Hmmm? Where's Anna and Natsu?" Loke asked mostly searching for his key holder only to frown 'has she not passed the trial?'

"Natsu's sitting right over there" happy pointed towards the fire dragon slayer who was sat on a rock his hair overshadowed his eyes

"He seems kind of down" "what happened to him?" Gray and Loki spoke slightly concerned for their guild member

At that moment Taurus appeared from behind a tree a sigh of relief escaped his lips "I'll tell ya what happened" the lion zodiac's eyes widened seeing the bull spirit "Gildarts got him pretty good but allowed us to pass well.... I may have knocked the old geezer out right at the end..... not to brag"

"All right I believe all of our winners are here now" Macarov's voice spoke the fairy tail members turned their attention the the master "well in that case here are the results thus far Cana and.... Lucy defeated Freed and Bixlow in combat"

Lucy let out a cocky laugh 'finally I get to be in the spotlight looks like Anna is just too weak to become S class unlike myself'

"THEY BEAT FREED HOW!?" Gray practically screamed since the green haired wizard was once apart of the thunder legion.

"Natsu and Taurus surmounted the obstacle..... sorry   I mean defeated Gildarts" Macarov coughed lightly, he had watched the battle through a projector and to say he was shocked when the spirit knocked Gildarts out with a flick of a finger, he was.

"NO WAY THOSE TWO!?" Once again Gray began to question his entire existence at that moment In time

Happy then went on to say how he didn't do much of anything even adding the fact that Taurus merely knocked the older wizard out with just his pinkie finger..... literally.

"Levy and Gajeel chose the Serenity Route well aren't you lucky" Macarov then added, Gajeel's eye twitched in annoyance whilst Levy merely giggled "WELL I THINK ITS SUCKY!"

"Gray and Loke defeated Mest and Wendy in combat way to go boys!" The master congratulated the two

"Juvia didn't even make it passed the first round?" The ice make wizard asked his eyes softened slightly, he was hoping that the water mage would of passed giving her reputation back in Phantom Lord.

"That's because Erza is too tough you know how it is" a voice called from the sky everyone looked up to see Lumi her white wings flapping elegantly as she lowers herself to their height.