𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥

Chapter One Hundred And Seven :
Daybreak On Tenrou Island

"No.... That's impossible" Precht exclaimed seeing that the dragon slayer was unharmed by his attack "my arcane magic has no effect on you? How could that be! My magic lies withi-"

But before he could get to finish his he suddenly gasped placing his hand over his red eye which he soon felt the magic disappearing 'they couldn't have'

The fire dragon slayer let out a loud cry as he lunged at the dark wizard slamming his fist against Precht's cheek knocking him backwards.

Precht's eye twitched in anger and panic as he watched his nightmares began to crack before turning into nothing but small tiny particles within the wind.

"Look at that all those monsters are starting to crumble!" Erza exclaimed as she watched the scene with a triumphant smile.

"They're disintegrating" Gray exclaimed whilst Natsu was throwing Precht around the broken ship sending multiple punches and kicks that he can give.

Suddenly Anna felt a tingle on her thighs, wrapping Natsu's scarf around her arms like a shawl she looked down, lifting the hem of her dress noticing that her emblem was glowing.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTIN' OUR GRAMPS YOU JERK!" Natsu snarled as he went to land a hit

"STAND BACK!" The dark wizard snarled as he punched the dragon slayer in the face sending being a sphere of dark magic causing Natsu to growl in anger.

"Until I stand above all others that follow the path of sorcery the devil within me will never sleep!" Precht screamed only to get punched in the cheek once more but this time by .... 'That boy...'

"Laxus!" Anna cried out happy to see that the older male had recovered his magical power, Natsu was also relieved to see the fellow dragon slayer along with the others.

"ATTACK!" Laxus shouted out, Natsu immedietly felt electricity run through his body along with flames as he lunged forwards whilst Precht threw the lightning dragon into the air.

"This might be our last chance so let's make it count!" Erza called out to her comrades as she ran towards the enemy

"We gotta blast this geezer with everything we have" Gray exclaimed from beside the red headed wizard.

"If you come any closer you shall feel my wrath!" Precht warned the fairytail members as a burst of purple magic was sent towards them to which they dodged.

The celestial mage immediately took out one of her keys "open gate of the Sea-Goat Capricorn!" She called out as a flash of golden light appeared from beside her revealing Capricorn.

Seeing the spirits appearance she stared at him confused "wait, I haven't given you a boost of magic power so why are you...." Anna trailed off not knowing what else to say..

"Thanks to Leo he was able to give me a boost of his own magic power" Capricorn smirked wickedly to which Anna mirrored "now what do you wish of me my lady~"

A small pink hue appeared on the celestial mage's cheeks at the nickname which earned a dark glare from two dragon slayers at that second "I want you to defeat him" she stated pointing to Precht.