Anna walked  through the castle walls alone Acnologia said that he wanted to talk with her father, why? She does not know but didn't question the chaos dragon merely stating that she will be going to her room to pack for EarthLand.

Anna wore a gorgeous white gown with silver detailing and crystals which also came with a cape. According to her grandmother Freya the gown was made by the silk of Asgardian fae's and hair from pure unicorns  which are extremely hard to find.

Anna got everything prepared she opened up her space compartment and threw in multiple articles of clothing which was over a dozen yet she knew that she would most likely make her own when she gets back on earth, Asgardian and Olympic clothing are...

Anna got everything prepared she opened up her space compartment and threw in multiple articles of clothing which was over a dozen yet she knew that she would most likely make her own when she gets back on earth, Asgardian and Olympic clothing are not what humans would be used to so she decided to use the outfits (mainly gowns) for special occasions.

A knock on the door soon sounded before opening revealing Loki in his frost giant form "my daughter" the god of mischief, lies and stories spoke in a soft tone yet Anna could hear the sadness.

"It pains me to leave daddy it does but I have word from the outside, Natsu, Laxus, Eric, Gajeel..... everyone has been found! I can go back to them!" She exclaimed happily only to gasp when Loki pulled her into his arms stroking her long blonde hair which had grown over the years of living within the realms.

"Blessuð my beautiful daughter" The god whispered before he placed a cold object within Anna's hands who looked down to see a black key shaped as the moon "take Fenrir with you, that giant mutt won't stop begging me for the bones of our enemies"

Loki pulled himself away feeling a presence by the door he turned on his wheel and walked out passing by Acnologia to which both men nodded in respect at one another, The Chaos dragon stepped into the room immediately noticing the crestfallen look...

Loki pulled himself away feeling a presence by the door he turned on his wheel and walked out passing by Acnologia to which both men nodded in respect at one another, The Chaos dragon stepped into the room immediately noticing the crestfallen look upon his chosens crystal blue eyes.

The two had became very close over the years, Acnologia and Anna we're practically inseparable feeling their mate bond get stronger and stronger but the blue maned man knew that she could feel the others as soon as seven years had passed and he knew that they needed to get to them.