viii. LEO AND Y/N PLAY FASHION FAMOUS

Start from the beginning

"It's exactly what a beautiful young lady should wear! It's gorgeous, isn't it? Totally designer brand! It'll get all the boy's and girl's attention." She grinned, and leaned over to meet Y/n's level, using her free hand to point her finger to the curtain cutting the two off. "Even his."

Y/n scowled, embarrassed.

"Okay, enough. But I'm only taking the dress. The heels and tights are overkill, and I think Piper would have a heart attack if she saw that coat." Y/n crossed her arms, dress in hand.

Oupis sighed. "Alright, if you say so. Even though you'd look elegant."

Oupis set the rest down on the floor, and stood back up, with her hands resting on her lap.

Y/n just looked back.

"A little privacy?"

"Oh! Apologies." Oupis turned around and faced the staircase where her friends had gone. Y/n stood on her tippie-toes to check if her friends were coming back out.

It would be totally embarrassing if they saw her in her bra.

As fast as she could, she stripped, and threw the dress on. It took 5 seconds flat.

"So, can you, like, summon whatever clothes you want?" Y/n asked, as Oupis turned back around.

"I was right! You look stunning." She grinned, looking at Y/n, poking and pulling at the dress to make sure it fit right. Y/n swatted her hand away again.

"So? Can you?"

"Oh, yes! What is it you'd like, dear?" Oupis rested a hand on her tan cheek.

"Can you get me a jacket? I don't like these spaghetti straps all that much." She elaborated.

Oupis sighed. "Well alright, here you go." In a second, a nice, dark winter jacket appeared in her hand. Y/n smiled and took it, putting it on, leaving it unzipped.

"Nice." Oupis also had a beautiful pearl necklace with a little arrow charm in her palm. Once Y/n had put the jacket on, she spun the girl around, and put the necklace on.

"Such a stunning young woman. Here you are. These will bring out your eyes." She clasped the necklace on, and even did Y/n's hair quickly, putting it up into a (hairstyle of choice).

Y/n smiled at Oupis. "Thank you. You're very kind."

"Oh, not to worry, dear. It's my job. And you'll need it." She grinned, and picked up Y/n's discarded clothes, making them disappear.

"You ever need something, give me a holler. Enjoy your stay!" Oupis poofed into a smoke cloud at that, and was gone. Y/n saw the same smoke emit from the other side of the curtain, signaling Loxo's departure.

Right when Oupis was gone, an idea sparked in Y/n's head. "Wait! If you can poof me the coat can I have something that isn't a really short dress — " she began, but was quickly cut off when Hekaerge grabbed the gold pole in front of her, pulled on it, and grabbed the other pole with the same hand when it flew at her. She tucked the curtain into her bag.

"Have a nice stay you two! See you around." She announced before handing Y/n her sword, which had reverted back into a dagger, and poofed like her sisters before her.

"Wait! — " Y/n began, and sighed when they were all gone. She looked and saw that Cal was still watching his shows, unfazed by anything that just happened.

"Woah." Y/n heard from behind her. She turned around to see Leo, who was wearing a simple, white, collared shirt, black slacks and a black tie, with his tool belt at his hips. His hair was untouched, and he still wore his dirty sneakers. His face was slightly red, and the oil and grime had all been cleaned off from his face and hair.