huffing Eda looked at him furiously,

Amaar's next steps were towards Eda as he stood straight infront of her,

"if I'd knew that you're planning to put your dirty hands on my company,  believe me Malik, I would have killed you right then and there""

Eda's iced voice trembled with anger.

"and I would love to get killed by your hands piccola"

staring right into her light shaded orbs, Amaar's whisper sends chills to her body as she stepped back.

after Eda, Mirha and Izna also met him.

clearing throat in the Mic , Zaeem demanded attention.

"as now the everything is clear, I would like to announce the party which will be held  to celebrate the collaboration between both companies, now you all can go to your respective departments as the meeting has came to an end. thanks!"

Zaeem said.

including Amaar, one by one everyone left the room except Zaeem and his team,

sitting down he dropped his arms on the table,

Three of them wanted to ask their boss especially Eda. they wanted to know that what has happened and why he has agreed on the partnership with Amaar but seeing their boss's dishelved state they choose to stay quiet.

" Eda go to the finance department, and disscuss the loss we have suffered  with them. "

"Izna you go and track this number."

" you go and take the files from my PA and come to my office.'

Ordering the trio their work, he left.

.......................................

keeping the heavy files on Zaeem's table, Mirha sighed.

"now enter the data from the files in to the website"

Zaeem asked lifting his head.

"all of that "

Mirha scoffed at her boss.

"yes all of that!"

selfish and rude !!!

Mirha huffed in mind.

............

Eda who was going towards the lift was grasped backward. 
someone pulled her in to an empty store
Her screams muffled due to  someone's hand. struggling she bit the inside of man's hand.

Amaar left Eda's mouth in agony.
Seeing Amaar's face Eda spoke.

"oh not again."

Her face painted in a frown.

" It's the second time  i am getting kidnapped In this week, now it's getting bored man!"

Amaar bit his inner cheeks to control a smile.

"I have no wish to kidnap you, i simply wanted to return this."

He said forwarding a hand with box.

Eda took the box eye-ing Amaar, not believing a word he just said.

"will meet you at the party piccola, till then bye ".

Amaar left the room, sitting on a nearby chair, She opened the box,
Her eyes fell on the things Amaar had steal from her that day. Her gun and mobile phone with the same sticky note she had pasted on the Amaar's table that day.

sticky note:

listen Malik,

Return my belongings with dignity, otherwise I swear to God, I will not let you rest in peace till your last breath.

.............end of the sticky note............

The news of collaboration between both companies spread like the fire in Forest.

The business world was still in shock to hear the news.

.................................................................

Izna who was tracking the car, was now standing behind a large tree, her hair sprawled on her shoulders, a cap and glasses with mask, hiding all her facial features. dressed in black cargo pants with same coloured t-shirt. She hides her identity.

She was now outside the house of a man, whose number her boss has asked to track.

Clicking the picture of the house she sent it to her boss.

.............................

The picture Zaeem received, shocked him to the core as he abruptly stood up.
........ .....................................................

words count: 1033