043

[ y/n's pov ]

--

for some reason, i cant get kai's words out of my head.

you cant control love, y/n, it controls you.

i don't know if it's a good thing, or a bad thing, but by the way he worded it, its leaning towards bad. ive heard people say that you shouldn't let a heartbreak get in the way of your future relationships, but it's easier said than done. there's not one person i know who would willingly put all their trust into some one after a huge heartbreak. even though it's been almost a year, it still hurts. 

maybe im being over dramatic, or im being overly sensitive. 

but as the night passes, i find myself wanting to be taehyuns. the small thread in my heart, tugs constantly, longing to be his. i find it odd how my brain and my heart have to different ideas when it comes to love.

im so drowned with my thoughts, that when the light seeps through the cracks of my blinds, im shocked. have i really pulled an all nighter without peeing? 

i turn towards my clock, checking the time, 8:06. there's absolutely no way. i must be hallucinating. am i delusional? do i need to send myself to a mental institution?

i cannot wait for huening to get up,  i need to tell him. or maybe beomgyu. but he sleeps like a bear. but he usually goes to sleep around this time. maybe he's still awake. 

am i going to take my chances?

yes. 

i quickly stumble out my bed, and quietly rush out of my room. i tip-toe down the hallway, and to beomgyus door. for a second, i wonder if beomgyus actually asleep, but he probably isn't. so i quietly open his door, and i see beomgyu sitting in front of his tv and his headphones on. he mashes a couple of buttons on his video game controller, before looking my way.

"why," he blanky stares at me, bags hanging under his eyes. he obviously hasn't slept, 

"so you see-" i start, walking into his room and closing the door softly behind me. 

"is it gonna be one of those long vent thingies? because if it is i need to prepare myself." beomgyu asks, obviously knowing the answer. i give him a look, letting him know that it is going to be one of those long vent thingies. 

he lets out a sigh, "alright, give me a second." beomgyu slides his headphones off his head, and stands from his seat. i invite myself onto beomgyus messy bed, making sure i don't sit on his bags of chips. 

"hey." beomgyu points at me, his voice sounding cold, "dont sit on my banana-duck plushie." i roll my eyes, and make sure im not sitting on his banana-duck plushie. it scares me how much he cares about his plush, yeonjun told me he accidentally poked a hole in it and cried about it for three days straight. 

"okay." beomgyu lets out in a breathy sigh, "did you not sleep?" he asks, sitting down next to me, examining my face. i don't know why, but beomgyu can read faces oddly well. or maybe just mine. or maybe im just terrible at hiding things.

"did you not sleep?" i return the question.

"touché." he says, and we sit in a moment of silence before he decides to speak again, "so what is it this time?" 

"you make it sound like i robbed someone," i mumble, "anyways- so you see, me and huening were talking last night, and he told me you cant control love, it controls you and basically i haven't been able to sleep because i actually think i like taehyun." i blurt, letting no filter stop me.

"oh. my. GOSH. I NEED TO THROW A PARTY, THERES GONNA BE CAK-" i slap a hand over beomgyus mouth, pausing his words.

"plan your party a little quieter." i glare at beomgyu.

"right. how are you gonna confess?" he asks. 

"that why i came here, i don't know how." i say.

"maybe just kiss him while taking a couple of pictures, that's how he confessed to you." beomgyu shrugs, and i lightly punch his arm. 

"but it's gonna be weird." i mumble. 

"oh! i have the perfect idea!" beomgyu grins, mischief written all over his face.

--

(a/n: yolo yolo yolo yolo, yolo yolo yolo, where the party at?)