022

[ y/n's pov ]

--

"y/n. wake up or ill pimp slap you." a voice calls.

"im tired," i complain, my eyes still closed, as i roll around in the bed.

"your always tired, you cant ditch on a karaoke night like that." yeonjuns voice specifically speaks.

"yes i can, and i am." i snap back.

"well i guess we'll have to do it the hard way," the voice i still haven't identified speaks.

"what do you-" my covers rip off my body with great force, leaving me in the bed without covers. i look over to see beomgyu and yeonjun snickering while holding my covers.

"you little stinks," i mutter, crawling off the bed mattress.

"we're all taller than you," yeonjun says, obviously hearing me.

"height doesn't matter when it comes to air frying you." i threaten, "now where are we doing karaoke?"

"in the living room," beomgyu pipes.

i groan, before leaving the guest room, yeonjun and beomgyu following me. i carefully, but quickly walk downstairs, tired and pretty sure i have dark circles under my eyes. i stumble my way into the kitchen, then living room. soobin and taehyun sit on the couches, while huening is doing something with a microphone.

"guess who's here," my groggily voice speaks. "the idiots, and y/n!" i fake cheer, while plopping myself on the couch beside soobin.

"if this karaoke isn't good, im suing." i say, glaring at everyone through narrow eyes.

- time skip -

"THIS ONE IS FOR THE BOYS WITH THE BOOMING SYSTEM, TOP TOWN AC WITH THE COOLER SYSTEM, WHEN HE COME UP IN THE CLUB, HE BE BLAZING UP, GOT STACKS IN THE DECK LIKE HE SAVING UP," i scream into the microphone, ignoring the fact it's three a.m.

"AND HE ILL, HE REAL, HE MIGHT GOTTA DEAL, HE POP BOTTLES AND GOT THE RIGHT KIND KF BUILD UP, HE COLD, HE DOPE, HE MIGHT SELL A COKE, HE ALWAYS IN THE AIR BUT HE NEVER FLY COACH-" beomgyu screams into the microphone after me.

"can you PLEASE shut up, we're trying to sleep here," yeonjun says, laying against a sleeping soobin, and taehyun absolutely knocked out on the couch across from them.

"oh shut up, your just sensitive." i speak into the microphone, holding the microphone super close to my mouth on purpose.

"how about you shut up, your gonna wake him up," yeonjun speaks, referring to soobin, and i roll my eyes.

"whatever, i think my team won," i shrug, looking in beomgyus direction.

"you guys absolutely sucked, it's obvious we won." beomgyu comments back.

"nah i think we won," huening speaks up, walking into the living room while eating a cheese stick.

"did you just-"

"yes i did. i did just bite into the cheese stick. and there's nothing you can do about it, y/n." huening says in an annoyed tone.

"actually, i could bite you." i threaten.

"furry." beomgyu pipes up.

"says the one who hissed and scratched me earlier because you wanted the blue microphone." i say without thinking.

"you promised you wouldn't bring it up." beomgyu pouts.

"well then you shouldn't have said anything," i shrug, "anyways, it's getting kinda late so im go to bed. you two knock yourselves out," i smile brightly, and leave. i hurry to the guest room, because i can feel my body starting to give out on me. my foot literally hurts so much i can almost not feel it, if that makes sense.

i make it onto my bed, and fall face forward into the bed.

- during karaoke night -

"so yeonjun, soobin, and beomgyu are on a team, and the three of us are also on a team, got it?" huening establishes.

"this is the third time you said that, we get it." beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"so who's up first?" yeonjun asks.

"youngest on each team?" soobin suggests.

"yes." yeonjun answers like a robot, earning a considered glare from soobin.

"soooo- beomgyu and y/n?" taehyun speaks up.

"yep!" huening smiles, and me and beomgyu glare at each other.

"okay everyone, sit down, the show is about to get started," i say, pointing to the couches, and with that everyone sits down.

i reach over to grab the blue microphone, but beomgyus hand slaps against mine, "move it you little-" i start.

"ow!" i shriek as beomgyu digs his nails into my hand, and everyone looks at me.

"what is wrong with you?" soobin asks.

"nothing, my hand slipped." i excuse for beomgyu.

"how dare you." i mumble, so only beomgyu can hear me.

in return, beomgyu hissed at me. you read that right, hissed.

"beomgyu, what is wrong with you?" i ask, looking at him disgustedly.

"uhm, all jokes, dont tell anyone that happened," beomgyu awkwardly smiles, still grabbing the blue microphone, leaving me with the orange microphone. i roll my eyes, and grab it before looking over to taehyun, for no reason at all. but just to look. you can't even blame me, he's so...

"what song are we doing?" beomgyu asks, snapping me out of my gaze.

"i don't know, you pick." i spit back, almost choking on my own words.

"baby by justin biber?"

"bet."

- less that 30 minutes later -

"AND IIIIIIIIIIII~ WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOOOU-" i scream into the microphone.

"y/n. wrong song. AGAIN." beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"let's not even lie though, i absolutely hit that high note." i shrug.

"yeah, you also hit the spot in left my ear that makes me deaf." taehyun speaks from the couch.

"i don't see you up here singing beyoncés songs," i raise a brow, facing towards taehyun.

"that's not beyoncé?" i hear someone murmur, but i ignore it.

"trust me, i would love to, if it was my turn," taehyun sarcastically flashes a bright smile, and i turn away from him.

"do we need to search up the lyrics for you?" beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"nah, i got it." i say confidently.

"that what you said 15 minutes ago before you started singing the macarena," huening groans.

"let someone else go, this is getting boring." soobin says from the couch, his eyes droopy. 

"first of all the macarena was for intermission-" i start.

"sit down, taehyun and soobin are going next," huening comments, signaling me to sit down, so i do. beomgyu sits next to his teammates, before soobin stands up. 

"DO UP BY CARDI B" i suggest loudly.

"are you insane?!" soobins eyes widened.

"let's do it!" taehyun cheers on, his eyes filling with happiness. taehyun shoots up from his seat, still smiling brightly, causing a smile to form on my face unconsciously.

"y/n. how could you." soobin glares at me.

"good luck," i smile, sarcastically, giving the orange microphone to soobin. soobin takes the microphone from my hands, still glaring at me. 

--

(a/n: im so tired rn.)