007

[ third person ] 

-- 

( flashback ) 

"hey momma?" y/n's 5 year-old self speaks, tugging her moms sleeve. 

"yes baby?" the mother replies. 

"im hungry," the little girl pouts. 

"do you want something to e-" the living room gets filled with loud bangs, rooting from the front door. the little girl clings onto her moms side as soon as the sounds are heard. 

"honey! get the door!" the mother yells. 

"okay baby, everything's gonna be okay, just hide in the pantry for mommy, can you do that?" the woman asks her little girl, as the father rushes to the front door. 

"okay mommy." the girl speaks, running into the kitchen pantry.

"are you mr. jung lee?" a rough door speaks as the front door swings open. 

"yes sir is there a pro-" the man at the door pounces on top of the father.

"i have orders to kill you and your wife sir," he says, pulling out a gun, and pulling the trigger.

"WA-" 

BANG

"are you mrs. jung gieun?" the man speaks, while crawling off the lifeless man on the floor.

"g-get away from me." the mother speaks, backing away slowly from the man. 

"im only following orders, ma'am." the man says, pointing the gun at the lady, and then proceeded to pull the trigger, hitting her in the middle of her forehead. she falls backwards with a huge thump, and blood gushes all over the floor. the man who caused this, simply turns around and leaves. 

while the little girl in the pantry, just sits there, not knowing what any of the ruckus was. 

later on, the cops came due to a noise complaint, to find a bloody scene before their eyes. they search the house, to make sure no one was in there. but to their surprise they find a little innocent girl in the pantry. 

ever since y/n's parents got murdered, she moved in with her aunt. her aunt pretty much didn't care about her, so she ended up moving out when she turned 16, into a little apartment that she rented. y/n barely remembers anything about her parents, expect that one day. 

the one day she lost them. 

--

(a/n: just a little back story ofc, but not the full full backstory bc that comes in later :p)