001

(huge tw for this whole book, contains death, blood, and violence. if your not a fan of that stuff id advise you to leave😀 other than that, heres a reminder that this book is influenced by my imagination and doesn't reflect any idols actions!)

--

[ y/n's pov ] 

--

i walk out of the convenience store, a bag in my hand, and scoff. man, was that cashier rude. so what its 2am and he's working a night shift? that doesn't mean he has to sass me while im checking out and insult sour skittles and sour strings! 

i walk across the street, tracing my steps from on the way here. 

he's so lucky that im tired right now. i would've jumped over the counter and pulled his man bun out. he was so asking for it. i just can't believe-

as im insulting the cashier in my head, i hear my footsteps echo. but im not in an area where noises would normally echo. 

mustard sardines on a stick, am i being followed?

i know im pretty and all but like-

not the time y/n. not the time. 

i cant go to my apartment because whatever is following me is gonna know where i live.

what if its just a raccoon?

with the thought, my head snaps around and I see a figure in all black, following my exact steps. my head quickly spins back around. 

im doomed. darn i just want to eat some sour skittles.

i mentally groan before i turn into an alleyway, trying to lose the guy.

what if the cashier can read minds and sent someone to kill you after he read your mind about you trash talking him. 

y/n. not the time. life or death right now.

i noticeablely start quickening my pace. 

"hey cutie! where do you think your going?" the man speaks, a rough voice and sounding a little drunk. 

"i was going to go home.." i mutter, while still walking fastly. obviously i was quiet enough for the man not to hear me. 

"sweet thing! answer me when i speak to you." his voice cracks mid-sentence, and i cringe a little. still, ignore him and walk. as i continue blindly walking down the alleyway, and i feel a hand press down on my shoulder.

"i said answer me." the man's husky voice mutters in my ear. i promise you he spit in my ear.

but darn, 

his breath smelt worse than my armpits after pe when i forget to put deodorant on.

i immediately spin around to see the man in a black hood, but the dim lights in the alley makes his facial structure pop out.. and he looks.. old. 

whos grandpa is out here assaulting women? and when is the last time he brushed his teeth? maybe it's a medical thing. 

i feel the man glaring daggers at me, "well you have a wonderful.. morning..? whatever im going home." i say, slightly smiling while bowing to the man. 

"im not done with you. let's have some fun first." the man grabs my wrist tightly. 

oooh, gramps got some muscles.

i quickly twist my wrist, grabbing his wrist and shifting his arm the way it isn't supposed to go. the man screams in agony, before weakly kicking my legs. i let go of his wrist, and he falls to the ground. 

"sorry gramps, but im going to head home now, rest well!" i say, stepping over his limp body and looking around the alley. i feel a slight pang of guilt hit my heart, since when did i go out on the streets and assault people grandparents?

man i totally got lost while trying to lose him. whatever ill just turn left. i shrug in my head, and walk down the alley. after a while of walking, i end up in an area with little to no street lights.

well ill just go right instead-

"what's a pretty girl like you down in this alley?" a voice speaks.

again? 

"look if your going assault me or try and pull something just hurry up and do it so i can leave." i groan, clutching my grocery bag. 

"so your lost?" the voice speaks, and a tall boy appears from the dark, walking up to me.

"well hot digity dog your tall." i say, my jaw dropping, this man is a sky scrapper. the man slits his head, the street lights dont help me at all trying to figure out if this is a tree or human. i pull out my phone and flash my flashlight in his face without warning. 

"ah!" the guys screams, covering his eyes with his hands and backing up a little. i smirk slightly, as his hands fall from his face. "a little warning next time?" the boy shrugs.

"you look so young but so.. tall.." i say, admiring his height. "anyways, i gotta get going, im hungry and lost. adios!" i say, spinning around and turning my flashlight off.

"woah woah woah," the boy says, spinning me back around. 

"you're not going anywhere."

--

(a/n: HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER 🤭

vote or sleep with a bear)