019

[ taehyuns pov ]

(tw: blood, guns, and dead bodies)

"shoot," i mutter.

"huening, where is soobin?" i speak into my ear piece.

he just ran back inside with the safety kit, did something happen?

"san shot y/n." i speak back into the ear piece.

where?

"in the foot," i say, checking y/n's pulse. im a little relieved that she's alive. but she's still unconscious.

did you get the bullet out?

"yeah, i did, she's unconscious. she lost an awful amount of blood for a foot injury." i speak back. i hear footsteps coming down the basement, and turn around to see soobin.

"how is she?" soobin asks, panic in his eyes.

"i got the bullet out, but she completely blacked out right afterwards." i say, scooting over so soobin can examine.

soobin immediately starts digging around in the safety kit, and pulls out some bandages. soobin slides off y/n's heel and wipes off the drying and wet blood off her foot. blood still continues to spill out her foot, but soobin is quick to wrap it up, trapping the blood.

more footsteps come down into the basement, and i assume it's beomgyu. "is she okay?" beomgyus voice speaks, and he walks over to us.

"she lost a lot of blood, it might take a little while to recover but i think she'll be okay." soobin says.

"why does she look dead?" beomgyu asks.

"beomgyu, she passed out." soobin glares at beomgyu. beomgyu let's out a 'oh' before looking back at y/n.

"our job is done here, how's it outside, beomgyu?" i ask.

"almost everyone is gone, besides a bunch of wasted people who are throwing up all over the place. most people rushed out after the lights turned off." beomgyu replies.

"okay, let's leave?" soobin suggests.

"don't forget your partner, taehyun," beomgyu winks at my referring to y/n.

"i have a gun and pocket knife and im not afraid to use either." i glare and beomgyu, and he immediately looks away.

i hesitantly scoop up y/n, "okay, let's go," i say, heading for the stair case.

"what about san?" beomgyu asks. i glance over at sans limp, bloody, and dead body.

"just leave him, no one comes down here anyways." i shrug, and walk out of the basement, soobin and beomgyu following me. we quickly pass by all the wasted men, who are speaking nonsense, and hurry out of the big mansion. i power walk to the car, checking up on y/n every now and then. i swing open the car door, carefully and place y/n in the car.

soon, everyone gets in the car, and soobin starts up the car.

- time skip -

"taehyun wake up, we're here." i hear huening speak, and i open my eyes. i look around, before opening the car door. i notice that y/n is gone,

"huening wheres y/n?" i ask.

"oh, soobin hyung brought her inside."

"is she awake?"

"nah shes still knocked out." huening replies, and i let out a little 'oh' before hopping out the car. we silently walk into the building. 

"im kinda tired," i yawn, stretching my arms out.

"then go to sleep," yeonjun suggests.

"go back to your room, we aren't trying to get infected with whatever germs got you sick." i say, shooing yeonjun upstairs. yeonjun rolls his eyes, but goes upstairs anyways. 

"okay, im going to go lay down, where's soobin and y/n?" i ask.

"soobin went to go put y/n in her room, calm your tits." beomgyu mumbles the last part. 

"what was that last part?" i ask, obviously i heard it.

"nothing," beomgyu mutters.

"anyways, don't burn down the house," i say, and with that, i leave. 

i stumble into my room, tired and extremely exhausted. i shut my door behind me, before immediately changing into something that i can sleep in comfortably. i tuck myself under my covers, and switch my lamp off.

i try to close my eyes, but i couldn't get the image of y/n's face full of fear out of my head. it made me want to protect, and i barely even know her. 

but i will.

--

(a/n: stan xdinary heros)