040

[ y/n's pov ] 

--

i sit on the park bench, reading my book. i try to focus on the stories plot, but i couldn't get my mind off of him. 

park sunghoon.

he's my everything, maybe the only reason im alive.

that is, until i decided to look up from my book.

in the distance, i see a black haired boy, with the exact build as sunghoon, kissing on some blonde. at first, i dont think much of it, until i do. 

of course, i dont believe that it's actually sunghoon, but i need to be sure. 

so i close my book, leaving it on the bench, and i walk towards them. since there's a sidewalk right besides them, i wouldn't look to suspicious. i start power walking towards the two, and the closer i get, the more that boy looks like sunghoon. and then i realize,

it is sunghoon. 

the mole under is eye gives his identity away. 

my eyes immediately tear up, and a piercing pain run through my chest. my legs trip over themselves, causing me to almost trip, but i manage to catch myself. this obviously snaps the two out of their wonderland, and they turn my way as they break their kiss. 

sunghoons eyes widen as he sees me, and he immediately tries to explain, opening his mouth wide.

"y/n- i-" sunghoon starts, stepping towards me and away from the blonde. she looks extremely confused right now, but i don't even care enough to explain to her.

"no. i don't want to hear it." my voice cracks, and warm salty tears roll down my cheeks.

"i didn't mean it-"

"then why don't you tell her that?" i snap back, my tears now furiously streaming down my chubby cheeks.

sunghoon spares the girl one glance, and she looks at him even more confused then before. "fine, then." sunghoon says, confusing me as well. "i never liked you. i only used you for popularity. how else is the school going to know my name?" 

my heart sinks, and im almost positive it's not going to come afloat again. "that's it? you used me for fame? it's fycking school, sunghoon! no one's going to remember you when they graduate!" i scream, my lungs slightly straining for oxygen. 

"life doesn't last forever, y/n. you have to make the most of it, babe." 

"dont call me that. we're over. i don't want to see you again." i storm from the scene, my tears now raining down my face every second. my sight slightly blurs from the tears, but it's clear enough for me to see my surroundings. 

i storm out of the park, completely forgetting my book, and run back to my house. i swing my front door open, quickly locking it and rushing upstairs to my room before my housemate could spot me. i plop myself onto my bed, after locking my bed. 

i let hot tears soak my bed spread, and just let it all go. i loved him. and i thought he loved me. how could i be so clueless? it was probably obvious, and i just didn't know. 

he never loved me, did he? 

just like he said, he used me.

im not good enough to be loved. 

--

(a/n: it's my fiesta😋)